AmericInn Rehoboth Beach turned out to be a very nice place for our family of 3 to stay during our vacation.
The hotel is located off of Rt. 1, which is the main artery that takes you down to the beach areas. Although it's a heavily traveled road, we found ourselves driving from the hotel to the beach in about 10-15 minutes.
While it's not beachfront, it is close to just about any type of shopping you could ask for. The Tanger Outlets are spread out across the street and also down the road just a bit. Lots of restaurants nearby if you don't want to eat at the beach. There are 3 grocery stores nearby, including a Food Lion that is literally a 5 minute walk.
The hotel itself is small. It's not overly crowded and it made for a nice atmosphere. We had a room with a king size bed and whirlpool. It was clean and quiet. The bed was firm and comfortable.
The bathroom area was a little cramped for 3 people, but considering this is a budget minded hotel, that's one of the sacrifices you make. The whirlpool (located at the other end of the room) was a nice size and was very comforting at the end of a long day. Only downside is that there really was no privacy.
The complimentary breakfast was quite good. Really all the muffins, bagels, cereal, etc. you can eat. Free coffee 24/7. The waffles are also tasty. They have a make-your-own waffle bar that our daughter really loved. Just get there early or else you'll be waiting in line to make them.
-The TV, while it is a flatscreen, has lousy picture. But I came for the beach, not to watch TV.
-The room was a bit damp, which appears to be a common complaint. Not a terrible problem, though.
-While it sits off of Rt. 1, it's far enough back that you don't hear any noise from the road.
-In fact, the only noise I noticed was from people talking in the halls at night. Really couldn't hear anything from other rooms beside or above us.
Overall, they offer a great value. The money you save on the hotel will allow you to spend more at the outlets and the beach! We would definitely stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the AmericInn of Rehoboth Beach, Delaware, located off RT 1, just 1.5 miles from the Atlantic Ocean in Rehoboth Beach. Our nonsmoking hotel has 48 rooms including double queens, king, whirlpool-fireplace rooms and two room suites. Enjoy our large recreation area complete with indoor pool and spa, as well as a full size pool table. The Double Queen rooms are dog friendly, accepting small dogs for a 25.00 USD fee per night. For your convenience, we have coin operated guest laundry facilities. Our meeting room can accommodate up to 30 people for a business meeting or special occasion gathering. Relax with a cup of coffee, tea or hot chocolate in our spacious two-story lobby with fireplace and cozy conversation areas. Stay connected to home or the office with free high-speed Internet access. In the morning, wake up to a complimentary, hot AmericInn Perk breakfast with fresh waffles, fresh fruit, pastries, coffee, juice and more. You are sure to enjoy this impeccably clean hotel that offers all the amenities and friendly staff expected of a high quality hotel. The AmericInn of Rehoboth is near area attractions including Rehoboth Beach Boardwalk, Tanger Outlets - three tax free outlet shopping centers, fishing, boating, Historical Lewes, DE, Jungle Jim’s Water Park and plenty of restaurants to suit many different tastes. Extra quiet rooms, built with AmericInn Sound Guard construction, assure you a peaceful stay. We provide the things you want most after a busy day of travel. We look forward to welcoming you and your guests. For more information become our fan on Facebook - AmericInn of Rehoboth. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, AmericInn Hotels, Priceline, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your AmericInn Lodge & Suites Rehoboth Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Americinn Lodge And Suites Rehoboth Beach
- Americinn Lodge & Suites Rehoboth Beach Hotel Rehoboth Beach
- Americinn Hotel Rehoboth Beach