My 2 friends and I stayed at the Americinn for 2 nights (Saturday and Sunday). The room was clean, the beds were super comfy, and the hallway outside was quiet. The staff was friendly and accomodating!! There was a continental breakfast in the lobby from 7 to 10. There were waffles, microwave bacon, omlets, hard boiled eggs, yogurt, cereals, pastries, bagels, fruit, coffee, tea, and juice. There are restaurants close by if that is not to your liking-Cracker Barrel is not far down the road. The hotel is situated close to the 3 Tanger Outlet centers, which was our main focus. The main street in Rehoboth, Rehoboth Avenue, was 5-10 minutes away. I booked the weekend in March through Orbitz and got a great price. My friends and I were very pleased with our stay and will definitely stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the AmericInn of Rehoboth Beach, Delaware, located off RT 1, just 1.5 miles from the Atlantic Ocean in Rehoboth Beach. Our nonsmoking hotel has 48 rooms including double queens, king, whirlpool-fireplace rooms and two room suites. Enjoy our large recreation area complete with indoor pool and spa, as well as a full size pool table. The Double Queen rooms are dog friendly, accepting small dogs for a 25.00 USD fee per night. For your convenience, we have coin operated guest laundry facilities. Our meeting room can accommodate up to 30 people for a business meeting or special occasion gathering. Relax with a cup of coffee, tea or hot chocolate in our spacious two-story lobby with fireplace and cozy conversation areas. Stay connected to home or the office with free high-speed Internet access. In the morning, wake up to a complimentary, hot AmericInn Perk breakfast with fresh waffles, fresh fruit, pastries, coffee, juice and more. You are sure to enjoy this impeccably clean hotel that offers all the amenities and friendly staff expected of a high quality hotel. The AmericInn of Rehoboth is near area attractions including Rehoboth Beach Boardwalk, Tanger Outlets - three tax free outlet shopping centers, fishing, boating, Historical Lewes, DE, Jungle Jim’s Water Park and plenty of restaurants to suit many different tastes. Extra quiet rooms, built with AmericInn Sound Guard construction, assure you a peaceful stay. We provide the things you want most after a busy day of travel. We look forward to welcoming you and your guests. For more information become our fan on Facebook - AmericInn of Rehoboth. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, AmericInn Hotels, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Odigeo and Expedia so you can book your AmericInn Lodge & Suites Rehoboth Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Americinn Lodge & Suites Rehoboth Beach Hotel Rehoboth Beach
- Americinn Lodge And Suites Rehoboth Beach
- Americinn Hotel Rehoboth Beach