Was told upon arrival that our room was on the 2nd floor and that there was no elevator. So, if you have difficulty with stairs or are in a wheelchair, ask for 1st floor room when making reservations. Rooms were very clean and neat, good appearance. Pool area and hot tub areas were also very clean and neat. Be aware that kids under 16 are not allowed in the hot tub even with an adult. (this was disappointing to my 12 year old grand daughter). Also, after 10 pm no kids are allowed in the pool area, only adults. Free coffee is available 24 hours a day, so if you are a coffee lover you'll love that aspect. Lobby area was nice with the fire place. They advertise a free breakfast of waffle, sausage, and pastries. Please know that you aren't served or waited on. You make your own waffles, and heat up the prepared omlets and nasty bacon in the microwave. They also had cereal, OJ, tea, and muffins/pastries. Not a bad place to stay, however for off season I thought the rates were a bit high compared to other similar hotels in the immediate area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the AmericInn of Rehoboth Beach, Delaware, located off RT 1, just 1.5 miles from the Atlantic Ocean in Rehoboth Beach. Our nonsmoking hotel has 48 rooms including double queens, king, whirlpool-fireplace rooms and two room suites. Enjoy our large recreation area complete with indoor pool and spa, as well as a full size pool table. The Double Queen rooms are dog friendly, accepting small dogs for a 25.00 USD fee per night. For your convenience, we have coin operated guest laundry facilities. Our meeting room can accommodate up to 30 people for a business meeting or special occasion gathering. Relax with a cup of coffee, tea or hot chocolate in our spacious two-story lobby with fireplace and cozy conversation areas. Stay connected to home or the office with free high-speed Internet access. In the morning, wake up to a complimentary, hot AmericInn Perk breakfast with fresh waffles, fresh fruit, pastries, coffee, juice and more. You are sure to enjoy this impeccably clean hotel that offers all the amenities and friendly staff expected of a high quality hotel. The AmericInn of Rehoboth is near area attractions including Rehoboth Beach Boardwalk, Tanger Outlets - three tax free outlet shopping centers, fishing, boating, Historical Lewes, DE, Jungle Jim’s Water Park and plenty of restaurants to suit many different tastes. Extra quiet rooms, built with AmericInn Sound Guard construction, assure you a peaceful stay. We provide the things you want most after a busy day of travel. We look forward to welcoming you and your guests. For more information become our fan on Facebook - AmericInn of Rehoboth. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, AmericInn Hotels, Priceline, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your AmericInn Lodge & Suites Rehoboth Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Americinn Lodge And Suites Rehoboth Beach
- Americinn Lodge & Suites Rehoboth Beach Hotel Rehoboth Beach
- Americinn Hotel Rehoboth Beach