We were amazingly please with this Hotel.
I want to take my dog, but I don't want a flea infested, smelly dog in the room before me. There was no sign of Dog anywhere in the Hotel.
I choose this place because of the Photo of the Fireplace in the lobby, and it was a great choice. We sat by the fire a few night, and had it all to ourselves. Dogs not welcome in the Food area.
The breakfast consist of fresh Waffels everyday. Bagels, bread, english muffins, danish and muffins. Egg and meat choice different every 3-4 days; heat in the microwave. Yogurt, fresh fruit, and canned fruit choices. Cereals, apple and orange juice, coffee, and teas. Coffee and tea available all the time, and some flavored syrups too.
I loved the pool and hot tub, pool area was very clean, and open from 7:00am to 12:00am.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the AmericInn of Rehoboth Beach, Delaware, located off RT 1, just 1.5 miles from the Atlantic Ocean in Rehoboth Beach. Our nonsmoking hotel has 48 rooms including double queens, king, whirlpool-fireplace rooms and two room suites. Enjoy our large recreation area complete with indoor pool and spa, as well as a full size pool table. The Double Queen rooms are dog friendly, accepting small dogs for a 25.00 USD fee per night. For your convenience, we have coin operated guest laundry facilities. Our meeting room can accommodate up to 30 people for a business meeting or special occasion gathering. Relax with a cup of coffee, tea or hot chocolate in our spacious two-story lobby with fireplace and cozy conversation areas. Stay connected to home or the office with free high-speed Internet access. In the morning, wake up to a complimentary, hot AmericInn Perk breakfast with fresh waffles, fresh fruit, pastries, coffee, juice and more. You are sure to enjoy this impeccably clean hotel that offers all the amenities and friendly staff expected of a high quality hotel. The AmericInn of Rehoboth is near area attractions including Rehoboth Beach Boardwalk, Tanger Outlets - three tax free outlet shopping centers, fishing, boating, Historical Lewes, DE, Jungle Jim’s Water Park and plenty of restaurants to suit many different tastes. Extra quiet rooms, built with AmericInn Sound Guard construction, assure you a peaceful stay. We provide the things you want most after a busy day of travel. We look forward to welcoming you and your guests. For more information become our fan on Facebook - AmericInn of Rehoboth. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, AmericInn Hotels, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your AmericInn Lodge & Suites Rehoboth Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Americinn Lodge And Suites Rehoboth Beach
- Americinn Lodge & Suites Rehoboth Beach Hotel Rehoboth Beach
- Americinn Hotel Rehoboth Beach