“Our beach hotel goal is a clean, affordable place to sleep and shower” 4 of 5 stars
Review of AmericInn Lodge & Suites Rehoboth Beach

Save Saved
You added AmericInn Lodge & Suites Rehoboth Beach to your Saves list
AmericInn Lodge & Suites Rehoboth Beach
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   36012 Airport Road, Rehoboth Beach, DE 19971   |
Ranked #12 of 29 hotels in Rehoboth Beach
Springfield, VA
“Our beach hotel goal is a clean, affordable place to sleep and shower”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2012

My husband and I visit Rehoboth Beach every year, and our main goal is a clean, affordable place to sleep and shower. After all, you're going to spend most of your time at the beach or out having a meal. A beach hotel doesn't have to be fabulous; it just has to be good. This is the fifth place motel we have stayed at in Rehoboth Beach in the past 10 years having moved on from places that became too expensive when the rates were raised or declined in quality as the years went.

This was our first stay at the AmericInn after our previous favorite raised the nightly rates by $70 from last summer. We were not disappointed. The decor is a little dated, and I would love to see all motels replace the bulletproof polyester bedspreads with duvets, but our room was spacious and very clean. The large indoor pool was an added bonus. The hotel is conveniently located right off the highway and is a short drive into town. The staff was friendly and helfpul, and check-in was a breeze.

My only complaint is that the hotel is pet-friendly, and there was someone staying in a nearby room who was clearly leaving a small, yappy dog unattended in their room. Fortunately, the parking was muted once we got inside our room.
We will definitely be looking at the AmericInn for next year's beach trip.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the first floor -- I don't think that they have an elevator for the second flo...
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple

128 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
Pennsylvania
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2012

Nice hotel. very clean, breakfast was adequate. Hotel is pet friendly so if you do not want to hear dogs barking stay on the second floor. Would stay there again on the second floor. Close to everything and quick drive to beach.

Room Tip: Second Floor!
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
Nottingham, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2012

I really enjoyed my my stay at this hotel. It is located near the Tanger outlets and close to the beach. The hospitality of the staff was very good and I have never been in such a clean hotel.I enjoyed swimming in a heated pool and you could see the bottom of the pool and hot tub. No dirt in either one of them. This was a very dog friendly hotel. My pets were confortable there and the office even had treats it the lobby for them to enjoy. The breakfest was enjoyable. I will return in the future.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Baltimore, Maryland
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2012

Scored a fantastic deal on hotels.com two weeks before trip.
The hotel is adequate. Nothing overly wonderful. Nothing overly lousy. Good size room. Nice indoor pool. Whirlpool in room was fun for the kids.
Breakfast included. Great location convenient to just about any store you would ever need. Only one chair in the room was not so fun. Black or brown carpet everywhere gave me a bit of the heebie jeebies but it wasn't overly worn. If you are looking for a good location and reasonable rate check out this place but do it online.

• Stayed June 2012
Algonquin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2012

Clean, quiet rooms. Good selection at complimentary breakfast. Nice to know that we will be comfortable and happy at any AmericInn.

Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
ny
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2012

What makes a hotel a place I want to stay in is, clean beds, clean bathroom, nice staff, and decent amenities. This inn has it all and then some with an immaculate pool area with a Jacuzzi and a pool table, quiet rooms, and a breakfast that is far and away better than most I have had on vacation.
I had to have a FED Ex delivered to the hotel and it was there for my arrival as soon as I checked in. The staff was very friendly and accommodating, who could ask for more?

• Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
Wilmington
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2012

U sually I go to Ocean city, and get a room with a view, but because of late booking , I decided to try some thing new. The staff was friendly and helpful. The room clean, the bed so comfy and big. We had the jacuzzi room with the fire place. The pool area was immacualte,and I enjoyed having it to myself most of the time.
The two complaints I do have are #1. NO ELEVATOR!!! MY Husband uses a cane, NO ELEVATOR. I kept the room we were in because we liked it, but to have lug your stuff up steps in this day and age is unheard of. #2 THE VIEW,uggghhh. Our room was facing a lot with ajunked up van in it. location great for the outlets.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to AmericInn Lodge & Suites Rehoboth Beach? Share your experiences!