This hotel is convenient to Lewes, Rehoboth, and nearby areas. The rates are reasonable, though they do fluctuate. Internet and parking are included. The bed was good and firm. Rooms come with a fridge and microwave. A hot breakfast is served every morning until 10AM. It’s not gourmet, yet has a variety of selections. The in room coffee is lousy. The coffee downstairs is quite good and has both regular and robust selections. Our room was very clean and even when we pulled out the nightstand to plug in something; there was no scary detritus under the furniture. There is a guest laundry and the washer and dryer are just $1.25 each. The major detraction? Our neighbors slammed their doors at all hours and the sound carried through the big gap under the door and was enough to jar us out of a sound sleep. We checked in around 10PM after a drive from BWI airport and the desk clerk was less than helpful in helping us find some food at that hour. It would be nice if the information in the room included a couple of menu’s or restaurants that serve or deliver late night. The only option we found? Dominos. For a quiet room, stay on the side away from Coastal Highway.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Rehoboth Beach Hotel
- Hampton Inn Rehoboth Beach Hotel Rehoboth Beach
- Hampton Inn Rehoboth Beach Lewes
- Rehoboth Beach Hampton Inn
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Tingo, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Hampton Inn Rehoboth Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.