Stayed at this hotel one night for a wedding and we enjoyed it. It was quiet enough, had an indoor pool, and gave free breakfast. It also seemed to have been recently renovated. The room was exceptionally clean and we didn't have a problem getting in a bit early. My only issue was that when we called (they tell you to call the day of your check-in for early check-in) the front desk person said they had to check with housekeeping and that we could call back. Just didn't think that was appropriate. It's either "yes" or "no." I get checking, but don't make us call back to see if a room is ready. It's close to the beach but you would have to drive (about 10 min). Ample restaurants around the area though. Overall I thought it was a bit pricey because it was technically the off-season but it's the location and the fact that it's still beach season. I would stay here over hotels right on the boardwalk.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Rehoboth Beach Hotel
- Hampton Inn Rehoboth Beach Hotel Rehoboth Beach
- Hampton Inn Rehoboth Beach Lewes
- Rehoboth Beach Hampton Inn
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Hampton Inn Rehoboth Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.