Hotel felt as though it was new. The room had pleasant decor with very nice bath fixtures (e.g. granite). Beds were comfy, although the A.C was Definitely needed to reduce room humidity in the summer. The hotel is located right next to one of the Tanger Outlet areas (Bayside?) and also very close to the road (1A?) leading to downtown Rehoboth Beach, so it is super convenient. The front desk staff were above average.
Negatives were fairly minor: Internet speed at the "business center" (a computer workstation near the entrance) was akin to dial up. Also, I reserved pretty far in advance (it was Ocean City Sunfest weekend) and I'm not sure the prices were really any better than if I had waited. The free breakfast period ends at 9:30am, so I cannot speak for the quality of the offerings, but I did overhear someone grumbling about coffee that seemed like colored water.
Otherwise I was very pleased with my stay and would stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fresh from a complete renovation, the Holiday Inn Express provides modern accommodations and well-appointed amenities sure to fulfill your every need! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Expedia, BookIt.com, Despegar.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Rehoboth Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Rehoboth Beach Hotel Rehoboth Beach
- Holiday Inn Rehoboth Beach
- Rehoboth Beach Holiday Inn