“4th July” 5 of 5 stars

Save 10-30%
Ranked #13 of 29 Hotels in Rehoboth Beach
“4th July”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2014

We spent 3 Days at the holiday Inn express. Excellent service from entering until walking out of the door. Good complimentary continental breakfast and good customer service. The manager Justin was able to attend to our needs and more.

Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
DawnHeck, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Rehoboth Beach, responded to this review, July 9, 2014
Dear Syeed K,

Thank you for choosing to stay with our hotel and for offering Kudos to Justin, our Front Office Manager. We wish you well and hope to see you and yours again soon.
Dawn Heck, GM

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Manila Philippines
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2014 via mobile

i stayed with my wife, daughter, 2 grandkids for 3 nites from june 26. location was fantastic. just get the shuttle bus to the boardwalk from the parking lot back of the hotel. breakfast with sausages, eggs buffet style. what really made our stay pleasant was the extra service and effort provided by Dawn and Chris.The next day after we arrived home, we realized that we left two ipads at the hotel. I called the hotel. Dawn answered. I told her my concern. After a short time, she called back that the ipads were left at the lobby. We arranged with her to fedex the ipads. It was Chris who personally brought the ipads to Fedex office. Thanks Dawn and Chris for the special service.

Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Dear BonVallejos,

We are tickled to know you have received your IPads. We humbly thank you for the kudos and for being a guest of our hotel.
Best Regards,
Alexandria, Virginia
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2014

I checked out of room 321 today (July 1, 2014), and left my phone charger. I called the front desk, and they told me that there was no charger found in the room. I know exactly where it was left, and I do not believe that the housekeeping staff could not find anything in the room. Did management look in her housekeeping cart or in the housekeeping office or went back to the room to look?\
I am so disappointed! Never again will I stay at your hotel.

Room Tip: Do not stay here.
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with friends
Dear M E ,

We apologize for not being able to locate your charger in the room you occupied. We did search your room to include all electrical outlets and inquired of our housekeeping department.
We do have an entire box of phone chargers for many different phone models located here at our front desk. I would be more than happy to mail one to you if we have the type that you need. Please call me at 302-227-4030 ext. 137 to provide me with some additional needed information

Thank you!
Klamath Falls, Oregon
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2014

It's the little things that make a hotel experience wonderful, and this place just did not have it for me. 1. check in process took entirely too much time & our rooms were not ready, it was 5pm.
2. our room stank of dirty socks and/or sweat
3. I like a good fitness room and this one has a treadmill currently in need of repair
4. the bed in our king bed room became a source of pain & punishment for my shin each time I walked past my side of the bed, a bar was sticking out several inches but hidden under the duvet cover.
5. NOISE. I shared every bathroom trip with my neighbors, if they happened to be in their bathroom as well. Every word spoken, clear as a bell through the overhead vent.

overall, not a pleasant stay

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
DawnHeck, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Rehoboth Beach, responded to this review, July 9, 2014
Dear Cruiser777,

When you have a moment, please contact me at 302-227-4030 ext. 137.

Racine, Wisconsin
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2014

When visiting Rehoboth recently, we booked three nights at this hotel. We typically stay at HI's so pretty much knew what to expect. It was located right off the main highway about a mile and a half from the beach - so good location. Our room was sufficient, but the carpet was filthy. It didn't look like it had been cleaned in quite a while. The beds were sufficient, but definitely older. Ours sagged a bit in the middle. The breakfast was typical with a decent variety. Hotel staff was polite. We'd probably stay again, if the price was right.

Stayed June 2014
DawnHeck, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Rehoboth Beach, responded to this review, June 28, 2014
Hi D R,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with regard to your stay and I'm glad you approached me during your stay with us with your concern about the carpet in your room. Although your husband did not want to change to another room, we were able to better prepare that room to be guest ready.
Our records indicted the beds in the room you stayed in were new; replaced in March of 2014. But I did, upon reading your review ensure our information of mattress replacement was indeed accurate. The mattress and box springs were replaced March 23, 2014. I'm sorry to read that you did not find them comfortable.
We are happy to hear you would stay with us again and afford us the opportunity to ensure everything is to your complete satisfaction.
We hope you have a fabulous Summer.
Safe journeys!
Annandale, VA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2014

We recently stayed at the Holiday Inn Express-Rehoboth Beach for 3 nights. We had two connecting rooms. We checked in around 12:00 pm, and we were able to check into 1 of the rooms and the other was ready a few hours later. It worked out perfectly because we were able to bring our luggage in and get on the beach, making the most of our day! This is my second time staying here and I hope to return toward the end of the summer for a final beach get-away. The staff here genuinely care about their guests. They accommodated every request and were happy to help. The hotel is clean and beds are comfortable. The hotel has a unique advantage in its location. A quick walk from the rear of the hotel leads to the bus depot. Route #201 runs back and forth to the boardwalk and drops you off right on the beach. I've never had to wait more than 5 minutes to catch a 201 bus. This is such a great way to get to the beach because you don't have to worry about feeding the meters on the street. For $3.20/day, you get to ride the bus for an unlimited number of times per day! The breakfast was fine and today included pre-made cheese omlettes, bacon, cinnamon buns, yougurt, cereal, bagels, toast, instant oatmeal, juice, and pancakes. I want to thank Dawn and all of the hotel staff for another wonderful stay.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Dear Irs1963,

The detail you offered with regard to our area and local features is priceless to our fellow travelers. We rely on information and feedback to help guide us in our travel decisions. Thank you for mentioning our local DART public transportation system located behind our hotel. Like you, so many of our guests utilize this transportation as a means of avoiding the cost of parking meters and the the summer season beach traffic.
We are always delighted to hear about our guests stay. Thank you!!
We wish you a fun-filled Summer and look forward to seeing you again!
Pasadena, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2014

The hotel was amazing for our stay. My boyfriend and I loved the location which was just a short drive to the beach. Chad worked the desk during our stay and he was by far the best employee!! He helped us with whatever we needed. They were sold out and we had 2 friends that needed to join us on the second night and we had a king bed so Chad personally brought up blankets and pillows for them to make a bed on the floor because they sold out of rollaways. The boys loved the coffee in the lobby and the lobby is a great place to relax and watch the game. This hotel was great for our stay! i look forward to returning!

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear Rachael H,

Thank you for sharing your experience while visiting our hotel and Rehoboth Beach area. We are thankful to you for taking the time to write your review and for choosing to stay with our Holiday Inn Express Rehoboth Beach hotel.
We wish you the best and hope to see you and yours again soon.
Best Regards!

Been to Holiday Inn Express Rehoboth Beach? Share your experiences!