My husband and I stayed here for three nights at the end of August. I was nervous about staying off of the main strip but it ended up working out really well - the hotel was clean and quiet with large rooms, pleasant staff and a nice pool. Breakfast is included, nice but I would have liked a few more "healthy/fresh" items. Very convenient is the hotels location to the Shuttle Bus - only $2.10 for an all day pass and it takes you right to the boardwalk (and other locations) which was so much easier than trying to find parking. We lucked out and never waited more than five minutes for a bus and it was barely ten minutes round trip. We used points for the first two nights and then paid for the third night which made it a very reasonable mini vacation - I do think it is a little steep otherwise.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fresh from a complete renovation, the Holiday Inn Express provides modern accommodations and well-appointed amenities sure to fulfill your every need! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, BookIt.com, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Rehoboth Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Rehoboth Beach Hotel Rehoboth Beach
- Holiday Inn Rehoboth Beach
- Rehoboth Beach Holiday Inn