My family stayed here from July 30th - August 2nd. We had a room with two queen beds on the 4th floor. We arrived at 2:30 and we were able to check in with no problem. The room was decent size with a refrigerator, microwave and small coffee maker. The hotel and our room were decently clean. This hotel is near many restaurants and right next door to Jungle Jim's water park. It is a little more then a mile from the beach. We were able to drive and get about 2 blocks from boardwalk at about 10 a.m. Parking is $1.50 per hour.
Breakfast was decent and included eggs, either sausage or bacon,cereals, pancakes, bagels, toast, English muffins, small corn/blueberry muffins, juice and coffee.
The beds were extremely soft which I did not care for. The housekeeping did not arrive each day until at least 3:30 which I feel is not right. One of the days it was done at 4:30 as we were leaving for dinner. It also only consisted of making the beds, wiping down the vanity and giving new towels (no vacuuming, cleaning toilet or tub).The WiFi on my floor kept going on and off which was a little frustrating. Once I went to the lobby it worked great.
The pool was nice and not crowded at all during the day.
Big Fish was a really good place to eat but get there early.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fresh from a complete renovation, the Holiday Inn Express provides modern accommodations and well-appointed amenities sure to fulfill your every need! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Expedia, BookIt.com, Tingo, Despegar.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Travelocity, Agoda, Hotels.com, Priceline and Venere so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Rehoboth Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Rehoboth Beach Hotel Rehoboth Beach
- Holiday Inn Rehoboth Beach
- Rehoboth Beach Holiday Inn