I chose this hotel because of its proximity to the boardwalk and the waterpark and outlets. The hotels closer to the boardwalk are extremely pricey so I opted to stay about 1 mile form the boardwalk at this HI Express. it was right in between the Jungle Jim's water park and a Tanger Outlet center. It was a 3 minute drive to the boardwalk area and all the shops and restaurants. The hotel was clean, had a nice pool and served hot breakfast every day. Although one of the days we went down to eat a little later in the morning and the selection was not so good. So I went over to The Fractured Prune which serves the best hand dipped donuts I have ever had and then we went across the street to The Point for some gourmet coffees and lattes. I asked the hotel staff for some information about local attractions and eateries but they were not too knowledgeable ( were sending me the wrong way to Cape Henlopen...thank goodness for GPS and when we went to eat at the Purple Parrot as per their recommendation we did not find it to be child friendly at all...but the food was good). They were very pleasant to deal with though. All in all a good choice if trying to save a few dollars when visiting the Delaware beaches.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fresh from a complete renovation, the Holiday Inn Express provides modern accommodations and well-appointed amenities sure to fulfill your every need! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, BookIt.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Rehoboth Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Rehoboth Beach Hotel Rehoboth Beach
- Holiday Inn Rehoboth Beach
- Rehoboth Beach Holiday Inn