There is nothing wrong with this hotel apart from the location. The hotel website and front desk staff will tell you it's 1 mile to the boardwalk, but google maps and my odometer say 2 miles is closer to the truth. Yes, it is located near the outlet malls, which is handy, but you will definitely need to drive or take the bus to the beach. Luckily, the bus stops very close to the hotel.
The walls are a bit thin, but most of the travellers seemed to be families with young children, so late night noise was not a problem. Our room was right next to the elevator, but there was no noise problem with that, either.
The hotel is very clean and the staff were helpful (except for repeating the lie about the distance to the beach). The pool is nice and was not particularly crowded, even in mid-August. The breakfast was satisfactory, though more hot and cold drink options (herbal teas, hot chocolate, apple or pineapple juice, would be appreciated). Free wi-fi was appreciated, though the speed was highly variable.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Rehoboth Beach Hotel Rehoboth Beach
- Holiday Inn Express Rehoboth Beach Hotel
- Holiday Inn Rehoboth Beach
- Rehoboth Beach Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fresh from a complete renovation, the Holiday Inn Express provides modern accommodations and well-appointed amenities sure to fulfill your every need! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, IHG, Booking.com, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz and Venere so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Rehoboth Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.