“Save your money” 3 of 5 stars

Ranked #28 of 38 Activities in Rehoboth Beach
Type: Educational Sites, Classes
“Save your money”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2012 via mobile

This place could be great. Paint your own pottery is an awesome fun treat and they do fire things pretty quickly. The $8 studio fee per person per hour is a rip off!!!! For 3 of us we were there 45 minutes and it cost $108. The owner is a bit rude with a snotty attitude. We won't be back.

Whitinsville, Massachusetts
5 attraction reviews
“Pushy owner, expensive and ruined quality time with my child!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2012 via mobile

Visited Creatable Crafts because it was not a beach day in Ocean City. Drove 30 minutes to specifically take my 6 year old to paint some pottery. Was greeted by the owner (I think) and in the first minute of the conversation, I was treated like I was a 3 year old... she was condescending
and rude. I let it go. After our item was chosen, a nice younger gal assisted with our paint colors. About 6 minutes into painting... the same woman came over and commented that the signs on the wall pertained to me and to basically leave my child alone. Look, if I'm spending quality time with my kid and dishing out $20 for a tiny piece of ceramic.... I'm going to paint it if I want to paint it.
THEN.... After we cleaned up, and proceeded to cash out..... she purposely made us wait while chatting away with someone who just wanted to get out of her store.
Poor Customer Service at it's finest!!

Wilmington, Delaware
“Nice Place but a bit expensive for small children's crafts”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2012

Millie was very nice and the facility was nice. A big selection. A bit expensive for crafts for small children. Hourly rate per child was a bit much. The projects turned out very nice and the kids had a great time on a rainy day.

Visited March 2012
Rehoboth Beach, Delaware
21 attraction reviews
“Fun for rainy days”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2012

Fun for children and adults but VERY EXPENSIVE! They have a wide variety of crafts, including beads, pottery, and fused glass.

Visited July 2011
Rehoboth Beach, Delaware
19 attraction reviews
“Fun time!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2011 via mobile

Nice people and a lot of fun.. lots to make or do... fun if looking for a break from the beach