“Vacation 2013” 5 of 5 stars
Review of The Rehoboth Inn

The Rehoboth Inn
We can't find prices for this hotel
The Rehoboth Inn
You added The Rehoboth Inn to your Saves list
20494 Coastal Highway, Rehoboth Beach, DE DE 19971   |
Ranked #27 of 29 Hotels in Rehoboth Beach
Harwood, Maryland
“Vacation 2013”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2014

Very clean room and smelled heavenly!! Staff was very friendly and helpful! Couldn't figure out how to get the WIFI on my computer and the nice man helped me!!!! My grandson was in the pool and they even kept it open later just for him!!! Enjoyed the room and the atmosphere!! Will go there again!

Room Tip: great place to stay!! all areas are nice!!
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with family

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2014

Grosses place ever. I don't ever right reviews but I couldn't even sleep on the sheets, blanket, comforter. I used my own pillows thank goodness I had them, and blanket. Seriously smelled sooooooo bad, very dirty. We left as soon as we could. Plus side they let us book for only on night for $189 which was cheap compared to every where else. People were loud and kind of scary. Didn't look at the pool but they had one. Wanted to get my daughter out before she caught something.

• Stayed June 2014
Washington DC, District of Columbia
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2013

I booked this motel for a stay over Labor Day weekend. Upon arrival to the motel I was seriously disappointed and for $189 a night, this should have been $35 a night at best.. The front desk/lobby was small and reminded me of a rent by the hour establishment. The room wasn’t any better; dingy, smelly, outlet not working, older style television, grungy towels, old carpet. This place needed a serious makeover like 20 years ago. I am getting nauseous just thinking about this place as I write this review. What was one of the worst parts of it all was the staff who lived at the hotel and were quite hoodish and loud. Never again!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

Checking in the man wasn't overly friendly. Rooms not much better smelled of mold and smoke tried masking smell with something which made it worse. The place just felt dirty. Location was great and the little pool was nice. Wouldn't recommend.

• Stayed July 2013
Parma Heights, Ohio, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2013

I stayed there in late June,2013 & found it to be a fine place to stay. The room was comfortable & clean. The location is a five min.ride to the beach.It's a good value for those on a budget. Michelle & George were quite helpful. I would stay there again.

Room Tip: Efficiency rooms are a good idea.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Bethesda, Maryland
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2013

I chose the Rehoboth Inn from the web and price. I was so disgusted with the smelly, dirty room, and cigarette holes in the comforter. I also had an asthma problem after being in the room for only about 5 minutes. I tried to get a refund but the owner would not do so. Due to health reasons, I chose not to stay at the inn. I was not refunded the night's stay. Never Ever stay at this inn!

Room Tip: Never stay at this hotel/inn!
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Pgh, PA
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2013

We chose this hotel based on two things: the excellent reviews and we could have our pets there. The reviews must have been written by the owners because there is no truth to them. Our jaws dropped when we opened the door and walked into a dimly lit, dirty, smelly, moldy room that was not even habital for our animals to be in. There is absolutely nothing good to say about this motel - STAY AWAY!!!

Stayed May 2013, traveled with family

Been to The Rehoboth Inn? Share your experiences!