“So Relaxing” 5 of 5 stars

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
3 attraction reviews
“So Relaxing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

Konrad has a special gift and is very professional. He really knows his craft. When you meet him you are put at ease almost instantly. I have a bum hip and he has helped the problem and gave me some tips to relieve the pain. If you are looking for white fluffy robes and flowers this may not be the place, but if you are looking to relax and find some serenity - for me this is the place. Enjoy.

Visited April 2013

Silver Spring, Maryland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“No trip to Rehoboth is complete without a visit to Bodymind!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2012

I have been a client of Konrad and Bodymind for over 13 years. It is always a major highlight of my trip to Rehoboth Beach. Konrad has studied various types of therapeutic massage and other health modalities. He always listens and individualizes the massage to my needs. I have also had Zero Balancing sessions which are simultaneously relaxing and energy-restoring. I highly recommend Bodymind! I believe no trip to the beach is complete without a relaxing and rejuvenating massage from Konrad.

Visited April 2012
Baltimore, Maryland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Fantastic massage- relaxing, restorative, perfect”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2012

Excellent- you will thank yourself for going! Konrad is not your typical massage therapist. He has well over a decade of experience and many speciality credentials --oncology, orthopedic, etc. Check out his website. He mixes techniques to address whatever your issues and wishes are for the massage -- relaxing, restorative, therapeutic, pain relief, tension relief... Konrad is easy and comfortable to be with; he's a good listener, compassionate, skilled, respectful. Great location near the beach. Easy to schedule on-line so you can browse open appointments. And-- he doesn't talk during the massage (unless you want to) ; he encourages you to relax and soak in the benefits. I have been to massage therapists who talk and I hated it. The whole experience at Bodymind is soothing ...and perfect.

Visited February 2012