“Great local theatre” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Type: Theaters
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: Home to Clear Space Theatre Company, Sussex County's only year-round professional theatre company. Dedicated to producing and presenting artistic endeavors of integrity and risk.
Tobyhanna, Pennsylvania
“Great local theatre”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014

This is my 2nd visit to this theatre. My husband and I enjoyed both shows very much. The actors are very talented and it's such a great night out to see a live show . I bought our tickets the day before from my smart phone and didn't need to print them. The ticket company gives the theatre your name and seat# . Ladies bring a sweater. They keep it quite cold probably for the comfort of the actors!

Rehoboth Beach, Delaware
5 attraction reviews
“Absolutely amazing quality for a small theater group”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2014

I've seen five productions here and every one was at least very good if not outstanding. I love local theater but you often have to give small troupes in small venues a little slack but that's not the case here at all. They provide professional quality entertainment and Clear Space is located mid downtown Rehoboth so it's walkable from almost anywhere in town. Clear Space is a gem.

Visited August 2013
De
11 attraction reviews
“Great shows!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2014

My husband and I have been to a few shows at this theater and we always enjoy ourselves. Recently we went to see Avenue Q and it was really funny. Parking is a little hard especially when we get closer to the summer. We are so happy to have this gem close to where we live.

Visited May 2014
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Avenue Q”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2014

Woah! When I think of a small community theater, I think of tired voices of yesteryear and shoddy acting and costuming. I was absolutely blown away by the professionalism, technology capabilities and overall acting and singing abilities this great theater company offered! Avenue Q was SO WELL DONE. Each cast member was equally talented and their deliveries were perfect for this intricate show. Definitely put this on your radar before it closes! They even had a full service cocktail bar - love that!

Visited May 2014
Allentown, Pennsylvania
15 attraction reviews
“Awesome performance of "the Odd Couple" - female version”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2014

My lady and I stayed in the area for a few days to relax.. We saw this play, a mere two blocks from the wonderful B&B that we stayed at. The performance was so funny, well acted, and so entertaining.. Well worth it !!!

Visited February 2014