“They do not value customers” 1 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Type: Spas
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: The Avenue Apothecary & Spa is a full service organic day spa and retail store - the only one like it in the Rehoboth area. We offer a wide array of facials, massages, body treatments, nail services, make-up applications, and waxing services. The store supplies a variety of skin care products, make-up, body scrubs, body lotions, CD's, books, and gift items. We are open 7 days a week, year round.
Dover, Delaware
“They do not value customers”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2013

I was a repeat customer with mixed experiences with this spa. On the latest occasion, my requests were not honored, I was shorted my on massage time, etc., and upon giving courteous written feedback I was invalidated, discredited and dismissed by the manager. The thinly veiled apology was not met with any attempt to make the situation right nor help me feel valued as a customer. Oh, and this was my birthday treat to myself.

Visited December 2012

PA
33 attraction reviews
“Great experience.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2012

Very friendly staff. Give you individualized attention. A little on the expensive side but one would expect that at the beach.

Visited October 2012
Bremen, IN
“Pricey”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2012

Great pedicure. Manicure was good but they need to have the gel nail polish because the OPI polish they used started to chip away in less than a week. What they might call soothing music, is terrible.

Visited September 2012
Durham, North Carolina
“Awesome”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2012

I am a spa junkie & the Espresso mani& Pedi I had here today was awesome!!! Yes, it was a bit pricy but the foot & leg massage was incredible after exfoliation -the products used were heavenly so I will definitely return should I get the chance.

Visited September 2012
Conshohocken, Pennsylvania
7 attraction reviews
“I go here monthly. Consistently well run.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2012 via mobile

I go here monthly for massage. Interesting items in the front shop. Nice staff. Run smoothly and efficiently. Nice monthly spa membership which is what i have. Nice manager. Some of the ladies have been there for years. I recommend.