“Amazing food and service” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Cuisines: American, Greek
Dining options: Breakfast, Seating, Waitstaff
Dining options: Breakfast, Seating, Waitstaff
“Amazing food and service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2013

I have been coming to corner grille for the past 3 years. I just love their food. Their gyros and rice pudding are so delicious. They also serve american cuisine as well. So yum! Their chicken salad is to die for. If you like soup their lemon soup is really hard to describe. Your just going to have to try it (my mouth is watering as we speak). They really care about their customers! The atmosphere is fun. I have Never left unsatisfied.

Rehoboth Beach, Delaware
“Clean, Friendly, Delicious food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2013

A local favorite...this is THE place for breakfast in town. Yummy french toast, delicious omelets, friendly service. Love it!

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“My go-to!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2013

From the moment you walk in, you're greeted with a smile and hello from the staff. This wonderful Greek family makes you feel at home. There are a variety of items on the menu for all types of eaters. I usually visit once to twice a week, and I've tried almost the whole menu. The quality and amount of food won't leave you disappointed. Breakfast omelets, gyros, souvlaki, salads, and my favorite-souvlaki & gyro platter with an extra side of tzatziki!

The new addition has added plenty of seating and brightened the place up. Kid friendly, room for your beach chairs, and to-go service as well. This is a must eat when you are in town!

1 Thank JH3210
Rehoboth Beach, Delaware
“It doesn't get any better than this!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2013

I LOVE this restaurant. The food is always good and the staff is on point and super friendly. Regardless of what you order....you can't go wrong. Their breakfast is heavenly (the french toast is out of this world) and their lunch always hits the spot. Their Greek food is the stuff of dreams. I'm not sure what they put in their tzatziki....but I'm completely addicted to it. Whenever I have freinds in town, this is my go to spot for breakfast/brunch and lunch.......and everyone leaves fat and happy. Add to that incredibly reasonable prices (especially for a resort town) and warm, friendly service........you won't be disappointed in the least! Seriously, turn off the computer and go there right now!

1 Thank reneeW30
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Couldn't ask for better!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2013

I've tried Corner Grille a few times for breakfast and lunch. I have to say, I'm in love. Before last year I didn't even know it was there, and I am in Rehoboth a lot. The first thing I tried was their 3 meat omelette! It is my absolute favorite. The eggs are just the way I like it, and there was plenty of meat in it. The service was friendly and fast. In and out. And the prices for in town Rehoboth surprised me (under 10 bucks) The owners were inviting even though it was busy. I didn't eat homefries.. but I don't really prefer potatoes with my breakfast. My brother chose the french toast which was great. Today I took in my friend and her mother. They've expanded and it is very clean! I love Greek dishes so I had the spanakopita, and I directed them to the homemade avgolemeno soup and chicken souvlaki, since they had never had anything Greek. They were impressed. They also got the hummus, which they said was amazing. While I got baklava and it was equally delicious. I honestly have no complaints! Definity a diamond in the rough. Thank you for the wonderful food Corner Grille! We will be back.

1 Thank erica0212