“Wow!!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
“Wow!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2013 via mobile

Cupcakes are absolutely incredible and there is no one else in the area that can even come close! We used them for our wedding last year and they are nice enough to give free cupcakes on your anniversary. When we went back they recognized us right away and gave us two cupcakes of our choice. Not to mention we bought more! They are always so professional and they have some amazing ideas that taste great! I can say that this place is the best cupcake place I have ever been to and I have never had any cupcakes that tasted as good. My Wife and Mother in Law make wonderful cupcakes but these guys just have it. Keep up the amazing work and go as often as you can. New Lewes location opening and I am going to get so fat ha ha

• Visited June 2013

Talking Rock, Georgia
“On Our Last Morning There, a Delicious Surprise!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2013

It was Sunday morning, the day we were to leave Rehoboth Beach after our annual family trip. We had watched the sunrise over the ocean, as was a years-long tradition, and my wife and our daughters were hungry. We'd gotten coffee at the Dunkin' Donuts on Rehoboth Ave., but we went off of that street just a little bit when 8am rolled around. There was a shop called "Cake Break" that was a bakery that also happened to have breakfast bagel or croissant sandwiches. A day or so earlier, we had all enjoyed cupcake push-up pops that my wife or a daughter (I don't remember) had bought there, and now we were returning. It was so good. Wife and I got sausage, egg and cheese on an everything bagel, and later we bought a box of cupcakes of various flavors for the trip home to Georgia from Delaware. The apparent owner of the place chatted with us amicably while we waited for and then ate our breakfast. There was no complaint about our having brought in the DD coffees we'd needed to obtain earlier. Everything was yummy. Great place to sit and relax. Great end to our vacation.

• Visited June 2013
2 Thank JCSBimp
Dagsboro, Delaware
“Good cupcakes...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2013

My husband and I decided we wanted a good cupcake. We had heard a lot about Cake Break so we took a ride to Rehoboth. The staff was friendly and so accommodating. The seating is very limited due to the shop being small. Cupcakes were incredible tasting, however, in my opinion they were a bit small for what we paid for them. They were $3 each and regular size cupcakes. I've had cupcakes in NYC and in a great place in Hershey and they were the same price, but more than double the size. Again, flavor was great, but I wanted more for my money. I had the yellow Rock Star and my husband had Triple Chocolate. So if you have a few extra bucks and want a good cupcake....go, but take enough money to buy 2 cause one is not big enough.

• Visited March 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars
    • 3 of 5 stars
Vineland, New Jersey
“Sinfully Delicious Cupcakes”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2013

During a recent visit to Rehoboth, I stopped at Cake Break. I'd only had their delicious cupcakes a couple of times, but they were memorable enough for me to plan a visit so I could treat myself. In a chocolate mood, I got a chocolate overload cupcake. It was sinfully delicious and I enjoyed every bite of it.

• Visited February 2013
Rehoboth Beach, Delaware
“Most Amazing cupcakes ever!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2013

We have been to Cake Break quite a few times and they never disappoint! My favorite is the "Blond Ambition" The staff is always friendly and accommodating. If you don't see it and they can make it they will! So if you are in the area stop by and see them, you will not be disappointed!

• Visited February 2013