“a must stop for everyone with a sweet tooth!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Dessert
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Description: Fudge, Chocolates, Ice Cream
Washington, DC
“a must stop for everyone with a sweet tooth!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

salted carmel fudge is unbelievable!!!! ice cream and all their treats are amazing! every time I'm by a Kilwin's a stop in - can't say enough about how fantastic this place is

Visited July 2013

“Yum”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2013 via mobile

While walking by I saw the delicious looking Carmel Apple with nuts in the store front window, so we walked in all the chocolate looks amazing. I ordered 1 Carmel Apple and was told it was buy 1 get 1 free. What's better than 1 apple but 2 ;) it was the best Carmel Apple and it came in the cutest box ever. U must go in and check out this great store.

• Visited October 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Delaware
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1,407 helpful votes
“Great fudge, friendly staff”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2013

I have been to Kilwin's several time before, so I already knew that I liked their fudge. I usually stop in at least a few times each summer. You can't help but stop once you catch that heavenly scent wafting out the door onto the avenue! Plus I LOVE that you SEE them making the candy FRESH right in the store window!!! It is not some old fudge that is shipped in from elsewhere...it is FRESH!!

I stopped in here the other day to pick up some fudge for souvenirs. I got just about 1/2 a pound of fudge for $7.00. I think the girl said it was $8.50 a pound. I got 1/2 a slice of two different flavors, so it came out to just under 1/2 pound. My favorite flavor is their toasted coconut. It just so happened that the time I stopped in, they were making a fresh batch of it on the slab in the front window. I stopped to take a picture & explained to the candy chef that he was making my favorite flavor. On the way out, the candy chef gave me a complimentary sample. Super!!

Overall, I have had GREAT experiences with Kilwin's. I would definitely recommend.

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Towson, Maryland
“Fudge”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2013

This is to us a key ingredient of being at the beach and Kilwin's does it right. They hand make it in a giant copper bowl and then pour it out onto a giant marble slab. Fresh, creamy, with just the right amount of crystallization. Be sure to try the chocolate with salted caramel. Their fesh made waffle cones are great too!

Visited September 2013
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Mmmm”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2013 via mobile

Love their ice cream and candy. Had a cool night and got a gourmet hot chocolate. That was a big disappointment. The cocoa was cold and it had little flavor. I was expecting more from kilwins. I love their ice cream. My favorite is cookies and cream. Will have another visit before I leave.

• Visited September 2013