“Yum” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Description: Fudge, Chocolates, Ice Cream
“Yum”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2013

The fudge from Kilwin's is the seriously the best fudge I've ever had. We got two different kinds, turtle and double dark chocolate (or something like that) and oh my, was it good!

Visited July 2013

Vestal, New York
“UM UM GOOD”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2013

I love chocolate and I found Kilwin's while traveling in another state. We were in Rehoboth and I was pleasantly surprised when I saw the Kilwins shop. I ordered several slices of fudge - they were delicious.

Visited July 2013
Rockville, Maryland
“Must visit for deserts”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2013

Last year I tried their home made ice cream and had the best salt caramel ice cream. So this year I came back but tried a new flavor, Kilwin's tracks. Well that was even better than the salt caramel. Lovely staff, eye popping chocolates too. I think its the best ice cream anywhere. A bit pricey but worth it and less crowded than the neighboring one with over 100 flavors...how does anyone choose?

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“yum!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2013

one warning: don't go drunk or you'll end up with more cashew brittle than you have family to give it to! haha. kidding. but seriously don't walk past as they're making the candy - the alluring butter smell is irresistible and with free samples, you're bound to walk away with a bag o goods (but go ahead, spoil your inner kid).

Visited May 2013
Salem, Virginia
“Best candy in Rehoboth!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

The best chocolate caramel sea salt fudge I've ever tasted. The caramel turtle pretzel rod was exceptional also.

Visited May 2013