“Sweet taste of perfection!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Dessert
Description: Fudge, Chocolates, Ice Cream
Description: Fudge, Chocolates, Ice Cream
Long Island New York
“Sweet taste of perfection!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2012

Are you a hound for sweets? This place makes fudge and other sweet treats that melt in your mouth! Real sugar & real butter, how could you go wrong? The slaty carmel fudge is awesome!

Visited October 2012

Maplewood, New Jersey
“Hmmmm”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2012

The lady behind the counter couldn't understand anything I said, so I ended up with a gift for someone else lumped in with the fudge for my own family. I wanted half a slice and instead she gave me 2 halves... it was so much trouble trying to communicate my wishes that I just gave up. So paid $16 for 4 pieces of unremarkable fudge. So sugary my teeth hurt after eating it. I've had and enjoyed fudge from many different places. Will not return to Kilwin's.

Belle Vernon, PA
“Love this place!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2012

Wow, the fudge is wonderful and creamy. The ice cream is delicious. The caramel apples are crunchy and sweet. But my favorite is the marshamallows on a stick, rolled in caramel, rolled in pecans and drizzled with chocolate! Can't wait to go back for that sweet treat!

Visited September 2012
“A feast for the eyes and the taste buds”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2012

This is a REAL candy store. Homemade chocolate, candy apples, and taffy. Really, does it get any better? I highly recommend the chocolate-covered pretzels. The turtles looked divine. I wish my waste could have afforded it.

Gaithersburg, MD
“The very best ice cream”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2012

The wonderful aroma of chocolate is on it's own enticing enough to go inside; and once you have tasted it you will not be satisfied by any of the other ice cream shops in town. I have sampled many flavors: rum raisin and raspberry were among my favorites. It is creamy and rich. The single standard portion contains 2 scoops, if you really want only one you should ask for a kid's portion. They also sell handmade chocolate confections and I wondered how anyone could go down the street without stopping in Kilwin's.

Visited August 2012