“Late night snack” 4 of 5 stars

Description: Fudge, Chocolates, Ice Cream
Iselin, New Jersey, United States
“Late night snack”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2012

I always stop here and get the pecan caramel turtles to bring back to my hotel room for a midnight snack. They r a little expensive but they r huge,I ate 1/2 at midnight and the other 1/2 the next afternoon! Yum

Visited September 2012

Lancaster, PA
“Amazing carmel apples”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2012

When you walk in you are instantly hit with the most wonderful smell of warm buttery caramel...they have all kinds of chocolate and caramel covered treats for sale. I had the caramel apple and it was crisp and delicious and the caramel was creamy and buttery. Their ice cream is great too!

Clarks Summit, Pennsylvania
“Delicious fudge & extremely friendly service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2012

Stopped in and picked up some fudge here after dinner one night on vacation. It was absolutely delicious. Plus, the woman we talked to (I wish I could remember her name) was so nice & friendly! We left Kilwin's talking about how all stores & restaurants should have employees as friendly as her & how good it is for business. We'll be sure to go back to Kilwin's next time we visit Rehoboth.

• Visited August 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Baltimore, Maryland
“Wonderful chocolate confections”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2012

Delicious caramel candy apples. Delectable chocolate candies. Hand made. Everything is priced by the pound. The candy is not cheap, but it is definitely worth it.

Columbia, Maryland
“Coconut Ice Cream WOW!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2012

I became addicted to Kilwin's Toasted Coconut Ice Cream. Need I say more???? I am not, nor have I ever been a sweets eater, especially ice cream. But this blew me away. I got a "kiddie cone" every night I was there. Try it!