“Enjoyable” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
New York
“Enjoyable”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2013

Found this restaurant on Trip Advisor, so after reading reviews we went early. Parking is street metered parking and we were lucky to find a close by spot. Arrived at approx. 4:45, enjoyed a drink at happy hour before checking in for dinner at 5 pm. Restaurant is much smaller than we expected, seating about 45 people, so the tables filled up quickly. On to the food: Hubby had soft clams (piss clams) as an appetizer and he really enjoyed them. I had the fried calamari which was a very large serving. For dinner hubby had the soft shell crabs and thought they were excellent-very fresh. I had the lobster mac & cheese. I had in mind that it would be baked, but it was shell pasta in a cheese sauce, with a nice amount of lobster mixed in. Although it was good, I was a bit disappointed that it was not the baked version. All in all, we would definitely go back. Service was excellent. Very attentive waitress.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

“GREAT food...long wait”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2013

I have to say this was an amazing place to eat. My family and I stopped in our first night on vacation, based on the trip advisor reviews. We had a pretty long wait for a table, but I guess that was to be expected. My entire family loved their meals. I particularly enjoyed the oyster selections, which I made a meal of. The kids devoured their burgers which is rare. I have to say we would have been back, but the wait was just too long. I'm hoping after the beach season subsides we will be back in town for another round here. WELL WORTH IT!!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Avon, Connecticut
“Oyster Worthy!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2013

We were able to score seats at a foyer high top rather than having a lengthly wait for a table in the dining room. Good thing because getting the attention of the bartender was close to impossible in the crowded bar. That said, a roving waiter took our drink order quickly and we enjoyed iced cold beer and spicy Bloody Mary's along with a sampler of some of the best oysters ever -- clean, fresh and tasting just like the sea!! My son raved about the lobster roll. Grilled triple tail and bouiliabase entrees were very good as well. Despite the difficulty in the bar, the rest of our experience was very pleasant. I'll be dreaming of those oysters for awhile!

Visited August 2013
FOREST HILLS
“Ready - set - lineup for "Happy Hour"”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2013

The lines outside this restaurant begin forming at 2.45. Happy hour is from 3-5. You want to be gentle yet firm enough to push your way through to claim some of the prized spots around the bar or along the countertops. It's as close as you can get to the Bridezillas picking wedding dresses..
Their beer selection is great, so are the small dishes like the sliders, mini burgers, Oysters at $ 1.00 a piece, steamed clams or Shrimp. We did not have a chance to have dinner as the wait for dinner is long. Highly recommended...

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Elizabethtown, Pennsylvania
“Always delivers the best seafood!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2013

We're not quite locals but visit enough to feel like we are and this is our hands down favorite restaurant in Rehoboth/Lewes, DE. The food is always super fresh and super delicious. I've never had fried clams beside the really bad frozen ones you get in a bad restaurant but they have the most delicious fried clams I ever had. The are so tender and the dipping sauce is wonderful. We also love the constantly changing selection of craft beer on draft. Also if your lucky enough to hit it, they have a 7 day a week 3 - 5 happy hour that is AWESOME!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere