“My new favorite restaurant in Rehoboth” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Bar scene, Romantic, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
pennsylvania
“My new favorite restaurant in Rehoboth”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2013

Great selection of seafood. There were at least 4 selections that I would have liked to try because they sounded so delicious and unique. I decided on a Hawaiian fish and my wfe ordered scallops. They were both great. We also had oysters. The beer selection was terrific. The waitress was very helpful and knowledgeable.

I was a little hesitant to take our 3 and 5 year old chldren here, but the staff made them feel very welcome.

My new favorite restaurant in Rehoboth!

• Visited April 2013

“My Favorite”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2013 via mobile

Oysters and Pot Luck steamers...yum! We have never had a big meal here. It does get crowded so plan to wait.

• Visited April 2013
Mount Laurel, New Jersey
“BEST OYSTERS IN DELAWARE”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2013

Henlopen City Oyster House is our favorite restaurants in Rehoboth Beach. The oysters are so fresh and they are served with a wonderful mignonette sauce. They have a lobster reuben on the menu that is exceptional. Don't miss their homemade desserts that are made by the owner's wife. The wine list is exceptional. Everyone is so friendly here, it's quite an experience!!!!

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank Jan B
Mont Clare, Pennsylvania
“Wonderful atmosphere, great food.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2013

Great seafood entrees with gormet touch. Also great beers and oysters, shrimp for starters or just with drinks. Excellent quality, beautiful room.

Visited April 2013
New York City, New York
“Top Notch”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2013

We eat a lot of oysters/seafood and this was an amazing find. We had Salt Pond oysters and (an enormous) beat salad for appetizers, mussels and fish stew for dinner. The oysters were their briny best while the beets were out of this world. I didn't try the stew, but it looked good and my mussels were spectacular -- so plump and the broth was really unexpected -- with orange and pernod (I think). Delish. The service was speedy and so friendly. I ordered a Bloody Mary to start and it came with a full-on pickled salad -- fennel, cucumbers, etc. Again, yum! Sadly, it was our last night for that trip, but we will be back to this great atmosphere and will definitely recommend to our local friends. Highly recommend. I wish we had a place just like this at home.

• Visited March 2013