“AMAZING” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Baltimore, Maryland
“AMAZING”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2012

Went to Henlopen City Oyster House for lunch with my husband. We sat at the bar and talked to some great people. I had the Cowboy oysters and my husband had the crawfish gumbo for appetizers. Amazing!!! For lunch I had a mahi mahi sandwich and my husband had the oyster po boy. Both were fantastic. The atmosphere was great and the food was excellent. I would suggest getting there early as the place gets packed even on the off season!

• Visited January 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

91% Recommend
Waterford, Ireland
“Busy spot”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2012

Lovely service. Really good food but felt the menu was limited for my son. Ideal if it was just myself and my husband

• Visited August 2011
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Baltimore, MD
“Great Seafood & Drinks, Reasonably Priced”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2012

My wife and I ate here twice during one week in September. Food was consistently good and fair priced (disclosure: we live near DC so we're used to paying a lot for decent seafood). We liked the overall feel and decor of the restaurant, and the servers seemed pretty knowledgeable about the food and drinks, and were able to give good suggestions. We plan to visit again the next time we are in Rehoboth!

• Visited September 2011
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Lewes, Delaware
“Great Happy Hour Bartender & Staff Friendly”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2012

Popped in this Sunday for happy hour. Had the raw oysters (shucked there on the spot) special. $7 for half dozen. House wines just $3 a glass. The oysters were sublime, well, all the food here is! If you are a fan of Oysters this place should not be missed, and the happy hour allows you to enjoy them without breaking the bank.

• Visited January 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
New York City, New York
“Scrumptious Oysters”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2012

Decided to have my very first oyster experience ever here. Although I was apprehensive, the oysters were super fresh and delicious. great bloody mary's and lovely atmosphere in the restaurant. A truly enjoyable dining experience

Visited January 2012