“We had breakfast” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Columbia, Maryland
“We had breakfast”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2012

On our last day at Rehoboth we decided to have breakfast at Cafe Azafran. This was a great decision we had made. The coffee was excellent as was the food. I heard it gets crowded but Sunday it was empty. This spot reminded me of a nice bed & breakfast location. I will be back.

• Visited October 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

92% Recommend
Philadelphia Suburbs
“Great Breakfast”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2012

Went here for breakfast again on our annual trip to Rehoboth Beach. I should have written last year. I love this place for breakfast. The staff is always cheery and helpful. The breakfast is more than just the usual eggs 'n stuff. They kick it up a notch with interesting flavors, spices and other ingredients. The seating in the back "porch" area is nice, feels like you're outside. The seating in the front is fun to watch the world go by. Best breakfast in town with great staff, don't miss it.

• Visited October 2012
“Delicious”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2012

I went in with my mom and my sister and had a delicious dinner on the patio. The shrimp sauté is my favorite tapas from the menu...we also had duck and taragona from the large plates. The food is amazingly fresh and very tasty

Rockville, MD
“The best restaurant at the beach”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2012

We have been to Cafe Azafran twice. This is our new favortie restaurant at the beach (and there are a lot of fabulous restaurants). Here's why:
1. Food is creative in terms of ingredients & seasonings.
2. Menu includes foods everyone loves - something for everyone (meat, no meat, etc)
3. Favorites small plates - Haricot vert w/gorgonzola & toasted hazelnuts;
- Short rib sliders w/roasted red peppers and onions
- Scallops (ridiculously huge and tasty).
4. Favorite large plate - Veal tenderloin. The veal was thick, melt in your mouth & so flavorful.
5. Great atmosphere both indoors (nice artwork, amazing aromas) & out (patio next to garden).
6. Staff is superb.
7. They take reservations!

• Visited September 2012
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Good food, small location so make reservations.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2012

Some friends and I were there on a Saturday night. It's a small building so we made reservations. We ordered 2-3 small plates each, and some salads as well so we could split everything. The warm goat cheese with pita was delicious, and I loved my mozzarella and roasted red pepper salad. Our favorite was probably the shrimp and gnocchi. We also ordered three big desserts, wine, port, and had a bunch of bread brought out to our table. After all that food our bill for three people ended up only being around 100 bucks.

• Visited September 2012