We have been to Cafe Azafran twice. This is our new favortie restaurant at the beach (and there are a lot of fabulous restaurants). Here's why:
1. Food is creative in terms of ingredients & seasonings.
2. Menu includes foods everyone loves - something for everyone (meat, no meat, etc)
3. Favorites small plates - Haricot vert w/gorgonzola & toasted hazelnuts;
- Short rib sliders w/roasted red peppers and onions
- Scallops (ridiculously huge and tasty).
4. Favorite large plate - Veal tenderloin. The veal was thick, melt in your mouth & so flavorful.
5. Great atmosphere both indoors (nice artwork, amazing aromas) & out (patio next to garden).
6. Staff is superb.
7. They take reservations!
If you own or manage Cafe Azafran, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.