“I LOVE THIS PLACE AND YOU WILL ALSO” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #62 of 234 Restaurants in Rehoboth Beach
Cuisines: Barbecue, Coffee Shop, Dessert, Ice Cream
Good for: Families with children, Outdoor seating
Description: It's a Gelato worth pushing through squalls to find, worthy of a pilgrimage, a goal noble enough to inspire you to craw out of a fire-warmed home and sail forth into the night. But, don't take our word for it - see for yourself how our Gelato makes your eyes mist and your knees weak!Not only do we offer the finest award-winning gelato, but we also create hand-made chocolates and smoked/BBQ meats, fish and chicken! Everything is made from scratch using authentic methods to give you a most tasty experience!
Rehoboth Beach, Delaware
“I LOVE THIS PLACE AND YOU WILL ALSO”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2013

I come here a couple times a month over the summer months. I almost always end up taking a couple pints of Gelato home. My two favorites are Chocolate and Lemon, both are sure to please.

Visited July 2013
1gelato, Owner at Gelato Gal, responded to this review, September 15, 2013
Thank you! I'm very happy that you enjoy our award-winning gelato. Watch for us at the Rehoboth Chocolate Festival where we will enter our hand-made chocolates for the 1st time!

allentown
“Italian Gelato in Rehoboth!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

This is the best gelato I have had outside of Italy. I especially love when the have the Nutella flavor. Flavors change a lot so you will always find something new.

Visited July 2013
“About halfway through a pulled pork...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2013 via mobile

It's so good I had to stop to write this review. Now back to my sandwich. Also, my wife is loving the gelato.

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Greenville
“Great Gelato in unexpected location”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2013

We had just gotten through the traffic of Rehoboth Beach when we spotted this "Gelato and BBQ" shop. After all that mini golf and 5.99 swim gear, we needed a dose of goodness. We found it at Gelato Gal. Interesting flavors, including Thai Cinnamon and Sassafras. We enjoyed Chocolate Zen, Pear Sorbetto, Almond Joy, and Key Lime. Delicious! Gracious service, and the BBQ - pork, chicken, salmon - smelled heavenly.

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
boston, ma
“First Time for Gelato and Sorbetto a Hit!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2013

Never had gelato or sorbetto. Cute place, right on Rte 1/Coastal Highway, Rehoboth. Excellent! Neat, clean,great service. No tables or chairs in side, but cute porch with limited seating outside. But you can stand and eat indoors in the AC. Pineapple Cream and Toffee gelato were hits; as well as a tropical fruit sorbetto (can't remember the fruit, but something I had never heard of).

• Visited June 2013