“what is everyone raving about?” 3 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #27 of 214 Restaurants in Rehoboth Beach
Cuisines: American
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“what is everyone raving about?”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2012

these are just french fries. really. overpriced and NO ketchup allowed. I just don't see what all the hoopla is about. just average fries.

Visited August 2012

Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Good Fries”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2012

We were really looking forward to eating some of Thrashers' fries after reading all the reviews. I think we expected too much because although we liked them, they weren't anything unique or special - just great tasting fries. If you are in the mood for a snack, come here for sure. But I wouldn't make a special trip out here for them.

• Visited August 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Bear, Delaware
“I need ketchup!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2012

I actually enjoy all of the french fry places along the beaches. I am not loyal to any particular chain...however I would pledge my oath of loyalty if one of these famous chains would just offer me ketchup with my fries!!!!

Visited August 2012
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Ok fries...”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2012 via mobile

I like 5 Guys fries better...these get too soggy too fast. Price is a bit high but understandable because of real estate costs.

• 3 of 5 stars Food
“Make sure you share it!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2012

My partner and I ordered the smallest size of fries available and it was enough to feed a small army.

I admit the fries are delicious....they didn't need any ketchup (though none was available if we did want it). While they were tasty, we only had it once, because it felt like it had a ton of calories. Beware of getting the larger sizes, unless you are feeding a lot of people.

• Visited August 2012