“Good Fries” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Good Fries”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2012

We were really looking forward to eating some of Thrashers' fries after reading all the reviews. I think we expected too much because although we liked them, they weren't anything unique or special - just great tasting fries. If you are in the mood for a snack, come here for sure. But I wouldn't make a special trip out here for them.

• Visited August 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Bear, Delaware
“I need ketchup!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2012

I actually enjoy all of the french fry places along the beaches. I am not loyal to any particular chain...however I would pledge my oath of loyalty if one of these famous chains would just offer me ketchup with my fries!!!!

Visited August 2012
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Ok fries...”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2012 via mobile

I like 5 Guys fries better...these get too soggy too fast. Price is a bit high but understandable because of real estate costs.

• 3 of 5 stars Food
“Make sure you share it!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2012

My partner and I ordered the smallest size of fries available and it was enough to feed a small army.

I admit the fries are delicious....they didn't need any ketchup (though none was available if we did want it). While they were tasty, we only had it once, because it felt like it had a ton of calories. Beware of getting the larger sizes, unless you are feeding a lot of people.

• Visited August 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Bridgeton, New Jersey
“First time in Rehoboth”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2012

OMG. Fries to die for. BUT don't try to sit and eat them in the open. The sea gulls love them too and I think they can see the cups the fries come in and make a dive for the cups. Stay undercover!

Visited August 2012