“Happy with food and prices” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Freehold, NJ
“Happy with food and prices”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2014

We have eaten here before, each time we visit Rehoboth, This year we were much happier with the service- the waitress was nice, patient and helpful, got the order correct, and split the checks into 3 groupings. The everyone was happy with the food. We enjoyed the pineapple fried rice, and 2 friends said they liked the pad thai (we did not try it, so we can't confirm). I can't remember our second dish, but we were happy with it too. Value for the money was quite reasonable. Atmosphere was also good. This year it gets a very good from us.

• Visited May 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

USA
“Sometimes you don't even get what you pay for . . .”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2014

Very disappointed. The lunch special was inexpensive, granted, and I DO understand why many restaurants do not allow "substitutions" (though swapping out a tiny vegetable roll for the salad didn't seem like an odd request), but the meal itself was plain bad and the waitress seemed disinterested. I ordered Pad Thai (something I've eaten all over the world, and almost daily during the year I spent in Thailand in the 1980s). It was missing the sweet ingredients (usually palm sugar, though anything would have helped) and seemed to have more oil in the dish than is needed. That wouldn't have been so bad if the oil had tasted fresh, but this tasted lousy, almost as though it had been used for other meals first. When the waitress finally came around and saw how little I had eaten, she asked if I wanted to take it home. I said "no," and she asked if it was good and I again said "no" and she neither said or asked anything more. The one tiny vegetable roll was good, and that's what saves this from being a "one-star" review.

• Visited March 2014
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Morrisville
“Great lunch specials”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2013

Great location, cozy seating, full bar, delicious lunch special includes salad, spring roll, and entrée. Full menu available many vegetarian options. Consistently attentive and courteous service.

Visited December 2013
Pottstown
“Thaid and True”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2013

My wife and I love Thai food. It really has gone international as we have eaten Thai in the US, Germany, Czech Republic, Canada and Jamaica. But curiously, each restaurant we've eaten has a different slant on traditional dishes. Lily Thai Cuisine in Rehoboth Beach may have the best vision of all the Thai restaurants we've visited. The curries are what set Lily Thai apart from other Thai establishments. My wife had the green curry tofu dish and the curry coated the vegetables and tofu to perfection. The consistency, taste and texture was 5-stars - it has to be tried to fully understand. The assorted seafood selection in my dish was perfectly prepared with bean sprouts, vegetables, egg and rice noodles. I recommend the papaya salad as the appetizer. It burns so good but you can really relish the papaya, peanuts and salad combination. It stimulates the taste buds and sets up the entrée. We would not leave Rehoboth without stopping here.

• Visited September 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Bound Brook, New Jersey
“Wonderful menu, FANTASTIC food!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2013

This is a very small restaurant, but a fantastic menu and the food was GREAT! Just going there for dinner was entirely worth the trip. We will make a point of having dinner here whenever we are in town.

Visited September 2013