“Excellent meal” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Circleville
“Excellent meal”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

My partner and I had an exceptional dinner at Lily Thai. Nice, friendly service, very carefully prepared food.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

89% Recommend
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Fine Dinner Reasonably Priced”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

I was VERY pleased with my experience there - three of us made reservations for a Saturday night and it looked uncrowded at first but then it filled up to capacity. The food was really very good and they gave clear warning on the spicey dishes. Importantly - everything was reasonably priced and well prepared, served in a timely fashion by hard-working wait staff. I would go back again. I'd eve go just for drinks - where else at the beach can you get a $15 bottle of Pinot Grigio served at your table? I never heard of such a thing!

• Visited July 2013
“Great food!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2013

I absolutely loved Lilys Thai! I am a vegetarian so I love getting veggie dishes that isn't overrun by the carb portion of the meal. I got the vegetable drunken noodles and they were full of veggies and super yummy! My husband got the basil pepper fried rice with chicken and liked it a lot! We both feel that both dishes could have been a lot more spicy, since it was supposed to be a spicy dish, but that's the only complaint we had!!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Milford, Delaware
“Best food in Rehoboth”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2013 via mobile

Seriously. Why go anywhere else? The food is impeccable. I've never gotten anything I did not love. Their duck is always awesome. The crispy eggplant or any curry is to die for. And the mango rice dessert is a must have!!! You will thank me.

Wilmington, DE
“It was a great dinner”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2013

Traveling alone I stopped in at lily Thai it was Sunday and not crowded. The pillow app and the rice and chicken were delicious. The service was great and efficient. The price was just right for the beach as some restaurant s can really get you for dinner. This is highly recommended