“It's Sunday night and your 14 month old grandchild is hungry” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Description: Tel. (302) 227-1168
Harrisburg, PA
“It's Sunday night and your 14 month old grandchild is hungry”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2014

Cannot go wrong with Sammy's kitchen! Every single restaurant had a 40 minute wait. Sammy's was open, had a varied children's menu. (Mac and Cheese and fruit bowl, "YUM!"). We had Gyros which came with a side of your choice. I had a very good tossed salad. Husband says coleslaw was best he ever had. Service was excellent with crayons and a coloring sheet. Highchairs and kids eat free from 3 pm to 9 pm. Gyros were tasty, on good pitas. Booths are all newly covered. Not dingy. Just a decent, big menu 24 hour restaurant that I definitely recommend for a simple meal with good service.

• Visited August 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Breakfast 24/7”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2014

I just love the sausage patties. I wish I could get them at home. The service is fast and everything I have had on the breakfast menu has been wonderful. We visit Sammy's every time we are in Rehoboth Beach.

Visited August 2014
New York
“Good breakfast selection”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2014

This restaurant is open 24 hours. It's conveniently located right off the beaten path, across from The Avenue Inn and Spa. The service was fast and friendly. They have gluten-free pancakes and bread if you ask. My friends and I had various breakfast foods: eggs and pancakes. All were tasty.

• Visited July 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Salem, Ohio
“worth coming back”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2014

My husband and I tried this placed for the first time while visiting Rehoboth. The best thing about this place was that they offer anything off their menu all day long. So I got lunch food for breakfast..... my kind of place!!! I got a BLT sandwich and a bowl of clam chowder. The sandwich was good but didn't like the chowder at all. It was a very " tomato" taste and there was nothing about the soup I liked, couldn't eat it. My husband got breakfast food ( eggs, scrapple ect.) and liked it. Our server was nice and was there when you needed him. We would come back here again, glad we tried it here.

Visited June 2014
Abingdon, Maryland
“Tuna not seasoned”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2014

This was my first time at Sammy's Kitchen and I did not get a good first impression. I ordered the 4 ounce tuna steak sandwich for $7.79 and it had no taste. The tuna steak was not seasoned with spices; just bland. The tossed salad for $2.69 was very fresh but mostly with shredded carrots. Perhaps the tuna steak is not one of their better dishes. My wife ordered the chicken fried sandwich for $7.99 and it was over cooked/crisp and hard like a brick. The waiter forgot my daughter's grilled cheese sandwich. Perhaps this was an off day. Very doubtful if I will comeback.

Visited June 2014