“Lots of choices” 4 of 5 stars

Description: (302) 227-4609
Chino Hills, California
“Lots of choices”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2013 via mobile

Lots of choices, they are very friendly and let you taste as much as you like. The flavors I got were great. Can get really crowded.

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

88% Recommend
Springfield, Virginia
“Ice cream is excellent...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2013

Stick to the homemade flavors. They are better by far. They also let you try as many flavors as you want, which is nice. My family had crack with nuts, cookie monster, red velvet, pink mint with chocolate chip, peanut butter oreo, peanut butter chocolate, and butter pecan. We all loved it. While I saw a bad review wrt price, different scoopers scoop different amounts. Also, I found out the waffle cone is supposed to come with three scoops. It was cheaper than our cold stone creamery back home.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Zion Grove
“Delicious!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2013

They have so many flavors your head will spin! Not only do they have delicious ice cream but out of this world smoothies. There is always a line for ice cream but it is worth the wait.

Visited June 2013
MetroWest Boston
“Better than Sex”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2013

Better than Sex is just one of the names of some of this delicious ice cream located about half a block from the boardwalk on Rehoboth Avenue. I think the ice cream is excellent and rivals my all time favorite ice cream from the Scoop Deck in Wells Maine.

My best tip (which I wish I had know before our first trip) is to go on line before you visit to read the description of all the ice creams. Given the names, you may have no idea what the flavor might be. On my first visit I made my selection based upon a combination of a free taste and a recommendation from the young lady helping us. I had Mayan Chocolate Cinnamon which was billed as a recipe by Ben Franklin. It has a little kick as it is infused with cayenne pepper! I also had Buttery Salted Caramel which won 2nd place at the 2012 National championship. It really was amazing. My husband had Snickers as he is a snickers lover and was not disappointed. My son had a float and was quite happy.

This is just a store front and there is no place to sit inside the shop, however there are plenty of benches located on the boardwalk or across the street in the band stand.

I thought the service was good and I can see where timing is important as who does not want delicious ice cream while visiting the beach. I am planning to make this my lunch today!!

Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Best Ice-Cream on the East Coast”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2013

This ice cream is heaven. The flavors seem endless and the quality is top par. You can try any flavor you could possibly imagine and even more then. My family had the best experience here. There is no better dessert at the beach and you will not regret going here.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere