“Love the Jolly Trolley!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Type: Public Transportation Systems
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: The Jolly Trolley is a privately held company that was established in 1970 as the original tour and transportation system for the Rehoboth Beach and Dewey Beach Delaware USA tourist market. We have grown from 1 Trolley to a fleet of up to 20 vehicles including Trolleys, Buses, Vans, and Cars. Currently we are available year round for local Bus, Trolley, Van and Car service, and regionally for Van and Car service. We have also been involved in thousands of weddings, special events, and local charity events. We have carried millions of riders on our fixed route service between Rehoboth Beach and Dewey Beach. We network with several other privately held local transportation companies as well. Unique worldwide, we take great pride in our offering of the most complete and proffessional transportation service in our local area with exceptional service through the use of colorful, fun, and unique products.
Reston, Virginia
3 attraction reviews
“Love the Jolly Trolley!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2012

The Jolly Trolley really saved our vacation becuase taxis weren't nearly as accessible as I had hoped when I planed to stay in Rehoboth, but wanted to enjoy the nightlife of Dewey. For $2.50 each way, you can take the Jolly Trolley from Rehoboth to Dewey with stops at all the most popular places, making this an excellent option for transportation when you're intoxicated or don't want to deal with parking meters.

Visited July 2012

Arlington, Virginia
12 attraction reviews
“Great Transportation Option for a Wedding!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2012

I worked with Turner Hastings to reserve the Jolly Trolley for transportation of guests for my wedding in Rehoboth Beach last June. Turner was prompt and professional in responding to me, and he worked flexibly with my budget and schedule. The trolleys showed up promptly before and after the wedding. My guests LOVED riding back to Dewey Beach in the Super Trolley (and it makes for great photo opportunities!) I highly recommend Jolly Trolley as a festive, fun way to transport your wedding guests, and the company has great customer service!

Visited August 2011
Washington, District of Columbia, United States
“Great people to work with!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2012

Recently I used the Jolly Trolley service in order to provide transportation for my guests to and from my wedding reception. The people at Jolly Trolley were wonderful to work with, very professional, very nice, and very prompt. The day of the wedding the drivers were very friendly, and everyone talked about how great it was to be provided transportation and how fun it was. I highly recommend using them for wedding transportation - it's a such fun way to let people enjoy themselves and not have to worry about driving. I couldn't be more pleased with my experience working with them.

Visited June 2012
Baltimore
“Not jolly at all”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2012

The drivers and owner are arrogant and rude. I've watched them yell at customers who are waiting for the trolley and when there's too many people waiting they tell them to walk. I'm sorry I wasted even a couple dollars riding this trolley. Avoid it at all costs and just take a cab!

Visited August 2011
ny
“JT+++”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2012

Great value great fun and you don't have to worry about driving.

Visited May 2012