“Run-down property” 2 of 5 stars
Review of Bay Road Cottages

Bay Road Cottages
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Bay Road Cottages
You added Bay Road Cottages to your Saves list
17 Rodney Street, PO Box 134, Rehoboth Beach, DE 19971   |
Washington, DC
“Run-down property”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2011

Though Bill who handled the reservations is nice, this was a disappointing stay and I will not go there again. We rented cabin #3 for one night. Forgetting the torn screens on the porch and ragged looking furniture throughout the house, the place smelled very badly of mildew and had the most uncomfortable, tiny, rickety bed I've ever encountered. The stove in the kitchen had grime down its side, and the couch had weird stains on it, the overall feel of the place left us slightly creeped out.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled as a couple

Solo
Business
Frederick, Maryland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2011

I was scrambling for a last minute place for a Saturday night in Rehoboth and came across Bay Road Cottages. I called and I think they had a last minute cancellation so we were able to reserve cottage 7. I spoke with the manager Bill who was very helpful and let him know we would be there late, he made sure the key was available and even offered a late checkout since we were getting in late.
The cottage had a screened in porch, a full size bed in one bedroom, a loft above it with 2 twin beds, and I believe the couch pulls out too. There's a bathroom with a shower (my only complaint is that the shower curtain was bit small so the bathroom floor gets quite wet). And a full kitchen. The place was very clean.
For the price you can not beat this place, I believe they have 8 total cottages.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with friends

Been to Bay Road Cottages? Share your experiences!