“nice surprise” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #124 of 231 restaurants in Rehoboth Beach
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Late Night
Description: It's a bar ,w/ restaurant in the back.Sandwiches and entrees on the menu.
Scottdale, Pennsylvania
“nice surprise”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2012

this place looks so small, we'd only ever noticed a few tables on the porch and didn't realize that there is a great space by entering and walking back a hall. we had the special of the day (cod and clam strips) as well as the $5 drink special. We enjoyed the meal as well as the entertainment. so glad we gave it a try!

Visited August 2012

61% Recommend
Huntingdon, Pennsylvania
“The Truth You Need To Know”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2012

I would consider myself the number one fan of this restaurant and need to write an honest review among the several negative ones. The truth is, The food is great, It tastes wonderful and is cooked with care from very experienced restaurant owners, It saddens me deeply to read reviews from a lot of people who go to restaurants but obviously don't know what all it takes to own / run one. The owners, Sheila and Steph are two of the sweetest, kindest, most welcoming people I've ever met in all of my 29 years. We've eaten at many places in Rehoboth but this is my favorite, we begin and end every trip there and have driven over five and a half hours several times just to see the place. This is THAT Special of a place, You can go to hang out, or have a formal dinner, You can spend New Years' There, This is a place to go if you want to feel like you count in a world where you really don't... And they will care enough about you to remember what you like, how you like it, and most importantly your name if you care to continue going. my recommendation is Try the Steak, Sheila and Steph make the BEST Steak, Tariki wings, and Oysters I've ever had, the po' boys are Unbelievable! I really hope you give this place a chance, It is where friends meet and where strangers enter and leave as friends. I cannot tell you enough how special this place truly is, and it could be anywhere, because the kindness you feel from the owners, that makes it special, these are real people, the "Realest" people you'll ever meet, the food is great, and honestly, I don't know what you're waiting for, get on in there and have something wonderful tonight! I am from Pennsylvania and have traveled all over the beautiful United States, I've never, EVER Found a place that was this amazing, I truly hope you go, I cannot begin to tell you enough how truly wonderful this place, the people that go there, and the food really is!

• Visited July 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Mount Holly, New Jersey
“Bleh”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2012

Order a small seafood platter - overpriced and had no taste. Some of the food was undercooked, others were over cooked, and it all tasted the same. Not a place I would recommend. $12 for five pieces of small seafood and none of it tasted like it should have.

Visited July 2012
New Jersey
“Good For A Drink”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2012

Food was "eh" and too expensive for "eh". Cute shabby retro place. I would try it again for a drink but not to eat.

Visited June 2012
clifton
“Average”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2012

I have had better and worse food. If you want good music and good food, this is the place. Late night snack? stop in. Full meal? For the price I would go elsewhere

• Visited April 2012