“This is a great park & playground just as you are entering Rehoboth” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Grove Park

Grove Park
Grove Street, Rehoboth Beach, DE
Improve this listing
Coopersburg, Pennsylvania
4 attraction reviews
“This is a great park & playground just as you are entering Rehoboth”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2013

Great playground for kids; something for everyone, even older kids. Has some great old trees for plenty of shady spots. Has benches & a pavilion for picnics. The Chamber of Commerce & the Rehoboth Beach Museum are both right there. Also, there is usually plenty of parking. Also in the summer on Tuesdays (I believe) they set up a farmer's market on the grounds.

Visited July 2013

Ohio, United States
7 attraction reviews
“Tot Playground- Awesome”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2013

Funland is fun but Grove Park is FREE fun! :) And if you're like me, you appreciate being off the beaten path with the little ones- that's relaxing vacation time. Of course we could go to a playground at home but the familiarity of green space and the playground is, I think, comforting to the little ones when on sensory (and sugar) overload. I wish I'd ventured into the visitor center... I still might, but time is running out on our vacation!

Visited August 2013