“Liz G is amazing!” 5 of 5 stars

+1 302-226-3552
Website
Improve this listing
More attraction details
Owner description: At One Spirit Massage Studio we specialize in Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork and all therapists are State and Nationally Certified.We offer John F. Barnes Myofascial Release, Rolfing Structural Integration, KMI Structural Integration Swedish, Deep Tissue, Thai Yoga Massage, CranioSacral Therapy, Lymphatic Massage, Oncology Massage, Prenatal Massage, Reflexology, Reiki, Shiatsu, Sports Massage, Stone Therapy, Trigger Point Therapy One Spirit Massage Studio is based on the concept that the Body and the Mind are One. By having our body relaxed, and our mind in a state of harmony, healing and wellbeing are enhanced. The various massage techniques accomplish body-mind integration, and after a discussion of options, each massage is designed to meet the client's individual needs.
Crofton, Maryland, United States
“Liz G is amazing!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2013

I have been going to see Liz at One Spirit in Rehoboth every month or so since October, 2012. She is amazing - I am rejuvenated in body and spirit every time I leave. She is not only highly skilled as a massage therapist but is able to sense my state of mind. She has consistently relieved stress and tension in such a way that I feel my point of view as well as my body is relaxed and getting as close to feeling peaceful as it can be in the context of the crazy stressful life I lead. I highly recommend One Spirit and strongly recommend you see Liz.

Visited October 2012

Washington DC, District of Columbia
“an original client”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2013

I have been a client at One Spirit since Mark opened his first massage studio. All of his massage therapist are well trained and excellent. I try to schedule a massage at least once a month and more frequently if I am in Rehoboth. I highly recommend One Spirit and the skilled people who work there.

Visited February 2013
leanleft
“Best massage of my life”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2013

Came here after a recommendation from a friend. I find it very difficult to relax and can spend much of my time having a massage just trying to relax. Tom was my masseuse, and I decided on a lymphatic massage as I was getting over a cold. The massage is a lighter massage, focusing on trying to drain gunk from your lymph system.

Tom was a perfect masseuse, professional, explained what he was doing, which calmed any anxiety I might have, and before I knew it, wow, I had forgotten where I was and was lost in a wonderful massage. My cold has receded some more and I was just astonished that i had finally done it, yes, relax, let go, during a massage. It's the little victories in life I guess.

Loved it so much that I am going back tomorrow! Hoping lightning will strike twice. Very impressed with this massage studio.

Visited February 2013
Newark, Delaware
“two great massages”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2013

My husband and I were going to Rehoboth for the weekend and I decided to surprise him with massages. I had seen the sign for One Spirit and was interested in the kind of body work they do. This was one of the best decisions I made. We both came out saying we had very different, but incredible massages. We both have a lot of chronic problem areas and both therapists (Alina and George) were very sensitive. We are planning to make a massage part of every trip to the beach, and may even take trips for the day just to get massages there -they are that good. Thank you for such a great experience!

Visited January 2013
DC area
24 attraction reviews
“Healing Hands”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2012

My experience with One Spirit was great. The assigned therapist started with questions about aspects of my overall health and level of physical activity. She described and recommended choices of therapies that might work well for me. As she proceeded with bodywork, she regularly asked whether I was experiencing pain or discomfort (I did not). I felt like the proverbial million bucks when she finished.
The Studio itself is simple in decor, very clean and inviting without the "floofy" new age vibe. All members of the staff are nationally certified in therapeutic massage and bodywork.
A friend who has serious chronic illness recommended the Studio to me. Services also include oncology, pregnancy and sports massage.
Providence willing, I will to make another visit to One Spirit Massagethe next time I am in Rehoboth.

Visited September 2012