“"A Separate, but adjoining amenity to Hotel Rehobeth"” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Italian, Seafood
Good for: Romance, Doing business, Special occasions, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Dinner, Takeout
Suffolk, Virginia
“"A Separate, but adjoining amenity to Hotel Rehobeth"”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2013

The service and food choices here are second to none. Ken is one of the bar tenders/wait staff here. Very exceptional young man. He is the type of employee that one would expect from a restaurant of this caliber and he does not disappoint. This exceptional delight of a restaurant also provides "room service" for the Hotel Rehobeth. Service is prompt and very friendly and professional. The food quality is in a word...."delicious". Menu items were diverse and change on a daily basis which offers very nice variety. Do NOT miss out on the shredded Brussel Sprout appetizer....OMG!!!! Such a superb surprise. We enjoyed their offerings for 3 separate occasions without the slightest disappointment. Simply put, "OUTSTANDING"!

Visited March 2013
Michael D, Manager at Lupo di Mare, responded to this review, June 6, 2013
Hi!

Thanks for dining at Lupo di Mare and for taking the time to share your experience with the users of TA. I'm so glad that you were able to dine with us on 3 separate occasions & on all 3 enjoyed your experiences. I have to say that of all the dishes in all of our restaurants, the shaved brussels sprouts are probably my favorite thing that we serve! If you ever need anything please do not hesitate to contact me at mike at sodelconcepts dot com or via TA message. I hope to see you soon.

Thanks
Mike Dickinson

Rehoboth Beach, Delaware
“Our new weekly go to Italian place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2013

we are year round residents and have tried EVERYTHING in town and have found Lupo to be our fave for good, authentic, homey Italian food. ALways a great value, huge portions and the specials are always new and interesting. Good food, friendly environment, great staff! Makes for a wonderful dining experience. We often take out of town guests there as well.
Grazie!

• Visited March 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Michael D, Manager at Lupo di Mare, responded to this review, July 10, 2013
Hi Pat

Thanks for joining us at Lupo di Mare & for taking the time to share your experience with the TripAdvisor community. I'm so glad that you not only enjoy the food & feel but also feel that it's a great value & the staff is wonderful as well. Few things mean as much to us as earning the adoration of the local community. If you need anything please do not hesitate to contact me either via TA message or email at mike at sodelconcepts dot com. Hope to see you soon!

Thanks
Mike Dickinson
Lancaster, Pa
“Disappointed”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2013

We ate here while staying a wekeend at the Hotel Rehoboth. Overall we were disappointed in our food, my husband had the eggplant parmesan and wasn't impressed. I had the spaghetti and clams and it wasn't what I was expecting. There were plenty of clams, but I was expecting a red sauce, maybe that was my own fault. We also noticed the nice white tablecloths had a piece of white paper over them. They were trying to be a nice restaurant so why was there paper on the tables? Also, it was not full when we were there, but I noticed that the tables were very close together. If it was full we would have had people right beside us. The bread pudding was nice for dessert, although one piece was too much even to share. Overall we were expecting something more and it didn't deliver. We were just not impressed by the atmosphere or the food.

• Visited February 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
SoDelConceptsManager, Manager at Lupo di Mare, responded to this review, March 7, 2013
We are so sorry and disappointed to hear that you didn't enjoy your experience at Lupo di Mare. It is our goal to ensure that every customer receives the level of food and service that they expect. We will certainly share your sentiments with our management and staff. We appreciate you taking the time to provide your feedback. We hope that you will afford us another opportunity to redeem ourselves on your next trip to Rehoboth Beach.
Lewes, Delaware
“Outstanding - Best Italian at the beach!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2013

Outstanding restaurant. Wife and I went on a Sunday night and had the 3 course for $19 special. I had the spinach salad, baked ziti, and bread pudding for my 3 course selection. Each course was great with large portions. Incredible value at $19/person. Service was first rate and the atmosphere was super. I highly recommend this restaurant. We will be going back for a return visit.

• Visited February 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
PA
“Wonderful Wine Dinner”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2013

Congratulations to Lupo di Mare for a super wine dinner on January 22, 2013. The wines, available in the USA only at Lupo di Mare, were perfectly paired with a bountiful feast. And, the food was excellent, especially the lamb. World Class! BRAVO.

Visited January 2013