“You will love it!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #4 of 16 Ice Cream in Rehoboth Beach
“You will love it!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2013

Yep it is a little pricey, but when you are at the boardwalk you have to try Kohr Bros custard. It is so creamy and yummy. My favorite is the peanut butter, my husband likes the banana. The kids like the twist. Just try it and I promise you love it and be hooked like we are!

• Visited August 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Rehoboth Beach, Delaware
“Best soft serve ice cream in Rehoboth”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2012

They say its frozen yogurt and healthier than ice cream but I don't believe them as it tastes way to good to anything like good for you. Hey this is about indulgence not watching carbs. Kohr Bros is the best! Try the vanilla chocolate mix mmmmm.

Visited September 2012
West Hollywood
“Love, love, love Kohr Bros.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2012

But then, I've been going here since I was little, and that was decades ago. A trip to Rehoboth means planning just when you're going to the the cone and have time to eat it. Delicious, especially the peanut butter flavor, which you can't get just anywhere.

Visited April 2012
Delaware
“Expensive, but you gotta do it...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2012

While on vacation, we eat ice cream. Rarely at other times of the year, but it's a tradition. Since we stay in a rental condo or apartment, I usually buy it at the grocery store since that way is SO much less expensive, but when walking down the RB boardwalk on a summer evening, well, you gotta have an ice cream cone in hand. :)
We have found Kohr brothers a better option than the hard ice cream stand across the street. First, only a half dozen or so flavors to choose from so you don't have to think too much. Second, it's a bit cheaper. Third, I just like the soft-serve better.
After visiting several times over past years, I have to say that the chocolate-peanut butter twist has to be my favorite. DH prefers the "straight" pb. Good stuff for a treat!

• Visited September 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
East Petersburg, Pennsylvania
“Great ice cream”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2012

Disappointed that the ice cream was a little bit overpriced. For
$ 10 as what we paid we could get 2 great sundaes for the same price so we didn't visit here much $ 4 for a small is overly priced and one of the girls waiting on people had an attitude and shoudn't be working with the public.

Visited September 2012