“Surprisingly Good!” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Lebanon, Pennsylvania
“Surprisingly Good!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2014

I'll have to admit that I never realized Aqua served food until this past summer...and I've been spending weekends in Rehoboth for quite a few summers.

Aside from Aqua being a fairly fun place to socialize and drink, it turns out that they have a decent selection of food!
From their large-portioned salads, fries, burgers, caprese salads...everything I've tasted has yet to disappoint.
Only turn off of the entire place would be the massive happy hour crowd that Aqua attracts- which also happens to be the entire reason I've gone in the past...to drink!

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

New York City, New York
“Nice outdoor cocktails”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2014

This place has decent music and the outdoor space is really nice.
If your looking for a nice crowd and space to roam, this is it

Visited August 2014
Rehoboth Beach
“Terrible indifferent service leads to night of bad food”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2014

Last night I went with a group of friends to this restaurant to sit outside on their lovely deck. Unfortunately the evening was ruined by some of the worst service I have ever had in years of dining in Rehoboth Beach. Not only did we have to send back drinks that were made incorrectly, but we had to send back our dinners and one of them had to go back even twice. When that meal took 35 minutes to get back to the table, the waiter said to our complaint "well you don't have to eat here." And that is my advice to you: You don't have to eat there and you won't if you are smart -- lots of other better places on the same street and a few blocks away on Wilmington. And for the last note on this experience: one of the people in our group had food poisoning and was sick all night from the steak that was served as the special. Terrible, terrible!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Baltimore, MD
“Great casual restaurant”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2014

I have dined at Aqua three times this summer and I recommend it for casual, moderately priced, good eating. The servers are attentive, the food nicely presented and tasty. They do a good job.
One suggestion: they should ban smoking on the deck. Having to walk through the haze of tobacco addicts to get in to a restaurant is annoying.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Harrisburg, PA
“Wonderful Cocktails and Dinner at the Grill on Friday 7/18/14”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2014

On Friday 7/18/2014 headed to Aqua Grill for drinks with my boyfriend after a great day on the beach. Perfect weather and a fun crowd. We had Cape Cods and meet nice people. After Happy Hour we were going to walk around and decide on dinner. The young and chipper Host said to come back for dancing and to consider dinner. He described home cooked items and a nice menu. We decided to give it a try. Good choice for us. Romantic dinner, great food, nice waitress and the owner spent time with us to make sure we enjoy our selections. But the best part of the evening and the entire trip was spending time with Deano! I am a lucky guy to have the wonderful memories of our beach trip last weekend. Thank You Rehoboth Beach and my better half Deano!

• Visited July 2014