“Good Old Fashioned Family Fun-GREAT Skeeball at CHEAP prices!” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Type: Game/ Entertainment Centers
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: Beach Arcade is a family owned, redemption arcade located on the North Boardwalk of Rehoboth Beach, Delaware, next to Dolle's Candyland. We have been providing safe family fun for over 25 years. With the hottest top of the line games, and our showcases of fabulous redemption prizes, it's easy to see why we're the favorite of most tourists.
Delaware
221 attraction reviews
1,073 helpful votes 1,073 helpful votes
“Good Old Fashioned Family Fun-GREAT Skeeball at CHEAP prices!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2009

My husband and I decided to venture into the Beach Arcade this past week while we were vacationing in Rehoboth Beach. I used to visit this arcade all the time when I was a kid (Back then it was called Dolle's Arcade). I wanted to visit, take a look around, and maybe even play a round or two of skee ball.

Once inside, we saw several types of arcade games including guitar hero, big bass wheel, video poker, deal or no deal, basketball hoops, grab-it/crane machines and MORE. But the one I was interested in most was the Skee Ball. It is located in the back near the prize redemption counter. They have Skee Ball, but it is called Ice Ball. The skee ball ranges in point values from 1,000 to 10,000 points for the targets. For each game, you get 6 balls. For $1.00 you get 10 games--->so it is only 10 cents a game!! If you put in a quarter, you will get 2 games. So, it is better if you just put in a one dollar bill and get more fun for your money. If you are lucky and can score 35,000 points or more in one game, you WIN a FREE T-shirt and FREE games for life! After several, games I got close at 32,000 points. Then after several more games, I finally scored 37,000 points!! I WON a free T-shirt and FREE games for life! I was told to just wear my t-shirt into the arcade and I would get ONE free game per day. So, that was kind of neat. I don't know HOW often I will actually go back to claim my free games, but it was really cool to WIN a t-shirt. Plus, you get coupons when you play the arcade games there. Each coupon is worth 5 points. The higher you score, the more coupons you win. Then you can use the coupons to buy various prizes at the redemption center...from toys to cookware! Some prizes are rather expensive--costing thousands of points, but they offer some cheaper options too. Plus, if you don't want to redeem your coupons, you can turn in all the little tickets and get a certificate reflecting the value. This way you don't have to carry around a whole bunch of tickets and you can keep saving up your points to purchase a bigger & better prize.

The beach arcade in Rehoboth Beach, DE is a good way to kick back and relax. I had a lot of fun playing skee ball here. PLUS it was really cheap at only 10 cents per game, if you put one dollar in at once. It was a nice way to have some good old fashioned family fun & it did not cost us a small fortune! And who knows, if you are lucky at skee ball...you might even win a FREE t-shirt or FREE games for life!