“10 for $1 great value” 5 of 5 stars

+1 302-227-1040
Website
Improve this listing
More attraction details
Owner description: Beach Arcade North is a family owned, redemption arcade located on the North Boardwalk of Rehoboth Beach, Delaware, next to Dolle's Candyland. We have been providing safe family fun for over 30 years. We also now have a second arcade just 200 steps further south on the boardwalk and any points or prizes won at either arcade are valid at both! We have 10-cent Skee-Ball, skill cranes, ticket and prize games, pinball, basketball and so much more. Check out our website and facebook page to see all of the fun that you could be having at Beach Arcade.
Toms River, New Jersey
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“10 for $1 great value”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2013

We love to play Skeeball and $1 buys you 10 games. The staff was attentive and friendly. They responded quickly when one of the machines ate our money. Will definately be back.

Visited June 2013

Red Lion, Pennsylvania
20 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 57 helpful votes
“Cheap Skee-ball!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2013 via mobile

Decent prizes, mostly clean, 10 cent skee-ball. Good place to spend an hour or so with the family! Some other fun games there as well...like the ball drop where my son just won the jackpot!!

York, Pennsylvania
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Like being a kid again!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2013

I'm a sucker for arcades. I went to a local one once a week when I was a child, and for me, this is a return to my childhood. I could play skeeball all day, but they have so many other games to chose from. They have your typical arcade games, and if you like arcades as much as I do, you won't be dissapointed.

Visited July 2012
East Petersburg, Pennsylvania
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great place for children”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2012

They were really enjoying themselves. Had things for everyone to do. Loved watching kids play. Many things to play with especially when the weather was inclement.

Visited September 2012
eastern PA
46 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 32 helpful votes
“The kids love it, my wallet doesn't.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2012

I know beach arcades are what kids dream of doing, but because of their age, I can not necessarily walk away from them, so I am stuck waiting outside on a bench people watching when I could be doing a little shopping. That will come later when they are teenagers. They are pretty close. In any case, they spend lots of money here, but for 1000 tickets manage to only get a tootsie roll and a pencil. What a rip off. They just like playing. Oh well. Summer vacation!

Visited August 2012