“The kids love it, my wallet doesn't.” 3 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Type: Game/ Entertainment Centers
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: Beach Arcade is a family owned, redemption arcade located on the North Boardwalk of Rehoboth Beach, Delaware, next to Dolle's Candyland. We have been providing safe family fun for over 25 years. With the hottest top of the line games, and our showcases of fabulous redemption prizes, it's easy to see why we're the favorite of most tourists.
eastern PA
37 attraction reviews
“The kids love it, my wallet doesn't.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2012

I know beach arcades are what kids dream of doing, but because of their age, I can not necessarily walk away from them, so I am stuck waiting outside on a bench people watching when I could be doing a little shopping. That will come later when they are teenagers. They are pretty close. In any case, they spend lots of money here, but for 1000 tickets manage to only get a tootsie roll and a pencil. What a rip off. They just like playing. Oh well. Summer vacation!

Visited August 2012

7 attraction reviews
“I've been coming here forever!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2012

I have been coming to the Beach Arcade for years (since it was Dolles' Arcade) and I must say that it's STILL my favorite arcade out of any of the ones on the boardwalk! Matt is great -- he has great customer skills and is always willing to lend a helping hand or fix a game for you. The prize selection is wonderful, with many small trinkets for kids, candy, right on up to figurines, gaming systems, and even kitchen appliances. I always make a special trip to Beach Arcade at least once while I'm here for a week out of the year.

Visited August 2012
BeachArcadeRB, Manager at Beach Arcade, responded to this review, August 23, 2012
Thank you for your positive review. It's nice to hear good feedback from some of our loyal customers. We are always looking for ways to improve the arcade experience. If you have any suggestions, we would love to hear them! E-mail matt@beacharcade.com. And we look forward to seeing you next summer!
Stevensville, Maryland
3 attraction reviews
“Family Fun”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2012

My kids love beach arcade. They collect tickets although I think they need better prizes for the amount of money you end up putting into the machines.

Warren, Ohio
4 attraction reviews
“Our three kids and my husband just loved this place...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2012

Easy to get to... variety of machines.. and ocean side.. it was just fun.

Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania
5 attraction reviews
“All the same!!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2012

The beach arcade is a great place to take the kids, or for anyone looking to kill time. The arcades aren't one of a kind, they're the same pretty much as any arcade in different jersey shores.