“Average” 3 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Type: Game/ Entertainment Centers
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: Beach Arcade is a family owned, redemption arcade located on the North Boardwalk of Rehoboth Beach, Delaware, next to Dolle's Candyland. We have been providing safe family fun for over 30 years. We also now have a second arcade just 200 steps further south on the boardwalk and any points or prizes won at either arcade are valid at both! We have 10-cent Skee-Ball, skill cranes, ticket and prize games, pinball, basketball and so much more. Check out our website and facebook page to see all of the fun that you could be having at Beach Arcade.
Pennsylvania
5 attraction reviews
“Average”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2012

Just what you'd expect. Loud, small, and cheesy games with no real winners.

Visited June 2012
, Manager at Beach Arcade, responded to this review, June 29, 2012
You're two-thirds correct.

We are loud: Between the sounds of our customer's excitement, our fabulous music, and the sounds of all 90 of our machines, it can get a little noisy.

We are small: Surrounded by candy stores, a beautifully scenic boardwalk and beach view, and located in a spot where we can't build upwards to offer a second floor, we have reached the biggest possible size to which we can expand. But we have stuffed our 2500 sq. foot game room with unique machines, a smiling personable and friendly staff, and more prizes of all styles than you can imagine. From toys and games, to cookware and small appliances, tools, novelties, electronics, and more!

It's just your final statement which is incorrect. We give away more prizes than anyone else on the boardwalk. Check out our Facebook page to see photos of major prize winners from this year and past seasons. It's why we installed the television slideshow inside the front game room. 17 iPads last year, and countless PS3s, Wiis, XBoxes, iPods, Keurig coffee makers, Kindles and more. And that's before we even begin counting the smaller items.

Compare us to the competition; it's easy to see why after 28 years, we are still Rehoboth's #1 family owned and family friendly redemption arcade. We hope you enjoy your next visit.

Dover, Delaware
42 attraction reviews
“Well...It's an Arcade on the Beach”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2012

Enough said. It's a nice place to waste a dollar or two, but that's about it.

Visited September 2011
Glen Rock, Pennsylvania, United States
4 attraction reviews
“I have to go every year”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2012

I absolutely love this arcade. Every year, I take my family (2 adults, 3 boys under the age of 7 and we have one on the way!!) to Rehoboth beach. We plan and budget time just to go to the Beach Arcade. The games are well maintained and the store is always clean. My kids love the skill crane prizes here. The one machine had little rubber, beach themed duckies and they had bonus stickers on the bottom. Depending on the color of the sticker, you won all kinds of extras from tickets to an IPAD to a t-shirt for free games for life.

If you take a trip to Rehoboth, be sure to stop by and check it out, I will be seeing them again this year and every other year we go to the beach!!

Visited June 2011
Baltimore, Maryland
“Had a Good Time”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2011

Spent a few hours playing poker. My friend and I had a lot of laughs. I won some nice jewelry that pleased my nieces. Helpful staff when machines got fussy.

Visited August 2011
Baltimore, Maryland
“Arcade, Incredible!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2010

I loved this arcade! its great location makes it easy to please the entire family! While Julie, my daughter is on the beach, i can let my youngest roam free in this family friendly and safe environment while me and my husband swing by next store for a bite to eat! unlike all of the other arcades, these games are updated and new, and have great prizes to win!