“Awesome....awesome....awesome....” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Rehoboth Guest House

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Rehoboth Guest House
Ranked #2 of 16 Rehoboth Beach B&B and Inns
Certificate of Excellence 2014
“Awesome....awesome....awesome....”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

I usually write a long review but I can sum this up in one word....AWESOME...AWESOME...AWESOME! From the second we walked in the door until the second we left....AWESOME! Steve and Tom were great and we thoroughly enjoyed our visit, including their wonderful dogs! We will definitely be back during the summer! Wendy & Bob

Room Tip: All of the rooms are extremely nice and you will not be disappointed!

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (60)
Bethesda, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

We spent 2 nights here and had a great time. Outside it was cold but this B&B is so cozy and has such a good atmosphere enhanced by great interior design. Wonderful hosts and a great breakfast. Close walk to the beach and restaurants. We will come back!

Room Tip: Kids free hotel! The room was warm enough even with this temperature!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

My girlfriend and I decided to spend Valentine's Day weekend in Rehoboth Beach, Delaware. I always wanted to stay at a bed and breakfast so I made reservations at the Rehoboth Guest House. I am so glad I did. The innkeepers, Tom and Steve, were the greatest hosts. The owners, Garrett and Frank, were just as amazing. All four of them made us feel as if we were staying with friends. The room was amazing and if you looked real close, you could see the ocean. I loved it. The beach is just two blocks away. Breakfast was great, every morning. The highlight of our stay was when I went down to breakfast on Mardi Gras morning and asked Steve if we were going to have pancakes. Well, pancakes were not on the menu for the day but they became a part of it. I was overjoyed. It was such a nice gesture and I felt appreciated. Tom kept me in stitches from the moment I walked through the door. He is my Wonder Twin. We met so many interesting and fun people and we had such a great time. We cannot wait to return this summer.

Stayed February 2015, traveled as a couple
Baltimore, Md
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We had the pleasure of staying at The Guest House Valentines weekend.
It was an excellent stay, Steve, Tony , Rambo, & Benny are great hosts
Being Valentines weekend the house was full to capacity, but you wouldn't know it.
It was quiet & warm(think 20 degrees with 50 MPH winds outside)
The breakfast they prepare is marvelous, lots of choices.
It was nice to be able to walk two blocks to the beach and boardwalk, even in the cold
We will definitely choose them when we return

Room Tip: Ask if the renovations for room #13 have been completed Great room, very small bathroom space thoug...
Fredericksburg, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My husband and I stayed here this past weekend for the first time. We had never been to Rehoboth, and this was a memorable trip thanks to the all of the people at the Guest House. We were greeted warmly when we arrived, and our room was beautiful. Very clean and well-decorated. It was also very quiet. Rambo and Benny, their dogs, are very sweet - definitely a great place for dog lovers! Excellent breakfast, and Tom is incredibly friendly and welcoming. We are due to go back in March, and we can't wait for our return.

Room Tip: We stayed in a room on the third floor - Room 31.
Stoney Creek, Canada
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Despite glowing reviews, I hate to break everyone's bubble. My partner and I stayed at this guest house last august and I apologize for my late review but I didn't want to let this slide. When we arrived, the host was very cordial and took us up to our room which was on the 3rd floor. The room was small for guys our size but because the place was so beautiful, we overlooked it since it is just somewhere to sleep, for two nights When we came down for breakfast at 0925h, we went to get some eggs and sausage. We were trying to be low carb and found very little in that way but that was not a problem. There really weren't enough eggs for two and when I asked if he was going to be making more, he informed me that it was already 0925...rude!! When another guest came down at 0935h he was now making more eggs and asked if I wanted some. I said no since I now felt quite put out and embarassed. We spent two lovely days at the beach and it really is a nice town, esp for families. The evening before we were leaving, i thought it might be smart to load a few things in the car, like our beach paraphernalia. I parked in the driveway which we were informed to use when we arrived. I went to get something out of the room and my partner went to the washroom. When I came back down, I was accosted and yelled at by the hosts that I shouldn't be parking in the driveway although when we arrived, two days earlier, it was ok to park there to unload our car. There isnt any parking on the street so you have to park a couple blocks away. I apologized but it was their tone and lack of respect for their guests!! We left the next morning with a terrible taste in our mouth. Everyone was very nice until money was exchanged and then we were treated like dirt!!! I will never go back or recommend this place to any of my friends. Very rude and two faced!! We travelled from Stoney Creek Ontario, across the Maritime Provinces, through Maine, NY, NJ to NC, WestVa and back home for a month and only here were we treated very poorly. Although my partner and I have and alternate lifestyle, will not stay at a Gay guesthouse too soon.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple
RGHBandB, Owner at Rehoboth Guest House, responded to this review, 3 weeks ago
I'm sorry that you didn't have the experience that the other reviews speak of. I'd like to respond to the parking issue because parking is definitely an issue. When you book a room, we email you and explain in that letter that the two driveways, one on either side of us, are not on our property, so when our guests park there we have to tell them to move only not to upset our neighbors. We do however spend a great deal of money on the city parking lot even though it is two blocks away. Most guests are thrilled with the parking lot because they really don't use the car once they are here. The parking situation is not great but we do what we can. We also tell people in the letter to double park in front of the guest house, unload your car, then park your car in the lot. As far as the eggs go, when we took over the guest house in the summer of 2013, they had never served eggs so we decided to add something extra for our guests. It has been difficult to always have the same amount of eggs depending on who is staying there and how much they are taking. We are learning this as we go and over the past year since you have been there we have gotten much better. I'm sorry for this and all I can say is we are trying harder to make sure the eggs are plentiful for everyone. Sometimes we wind up throwing a lot of eggs out. It just depends on the group. As far as the room being to small, the rooms are the size that they are and we feel we have priced them accordingly. We have two rooms with King beds that are large. I'm not sure what room you had. All in all we try our best to make our guests stay as comfortable as possible and we try to keep our prices reasonable. If you check around you will see that we are very competitive. We have definitely learned that making everyone happy is not easy but we do our best and learn from past mistakes.
New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2015

This was a wonderful getaway for a couple days. The place is newly renovated and gorgeous. The hosts were welcoming and warm, offering great rooms and breakfast each morning. It felt like staying at a friend's place. Rehoboth is a fun place to explore; lots of shops and great food. I highly recommend this place to stay.

Room Tip: Best place for couples looking to get out of town and enjoy some alone time
  • Stayed January 2015, traveled as a couple

Been to Rehoboth Guest House? Share your experiences!