“Like coming home, Second visit!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Rehoboth Guest House

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Rehoboth Guest House
Save Saved
You added Rehoboth Guest House to your Saves list
40 Maryland Avenue, Rehoboth Beach, DE 19971   |
Special Offer
Longer Stay Specials
Ranked #2 of 16 Rehoboth Beach B&B and Inns
Charlottesville, Virginia
“Like coming home, Second visit!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We loved this Inn so much when we visited last April, this time my husband I brought a friend so she could see it too. She was so thrilled with the place, the people, the attention to detail.
Our rooms were lovely, the staff...what can I say? Warm hugs all around greeted us- the smell of fresh baked goods the moment we got in the door! Steve and Tom and the staff are so delightful.
I said it was like "Family Lite" All of the warm welcome, none of the drama. lol We enjoyed every area of this immaculately maintained and clean Inn from the patios to the living room where were exchanged some gifts we had brought for each other. It is so peaceful and gracious without feeling stuffy or contrived. I don't know how they do it but KEEP DOING IT PLEASE!
Already planning trip three. We have to see the next chapter of "Steve Decorates The Inn! We plan to make this a frequent get away! Awesome location - everything at your fingertips. Thanks for making Rohobeth SO much more than just a nice beach to visit!
Elizabeth & Jeremy Rann - Charlottesville, VA

Room Tip: Talk to them! They know what's best for your needs.

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (54)
New Hyde Park, NY
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My wife and I spent last weekend at the RGH with friends and it was fabulous !

Entering the house from the beautiful front porch we were greeted by Steve and Rambo (the best behaved Chihuahua I have ever met). You enter the parlor to the aroma of delicious candles which you can purchase from them. Our room (#24) was immaculate with a ceiling fan and AC unit, as well as a 37" flat screen TV. The bed was comfortable and the linens fresh and clean. The garden in the back is beautifully landscaped with tropical plants and an outdoor shower for the beach goers.

Breakfast is the best that I have had in any B&B that I have stayed in. There were pancakes, eggs, sausages, fresh fruit, cold, cereals, bread and bagels as well as cakes and cookies and all were delicious.

Steve and, his partner,Tom are the most warm and gracious hosts that I have met. They welcome you with open arms along with the aforementioned Rambo.

Rehoboth Beach is a wonderful little town and we will definitely be back to the RGH.

Glen Cove, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 weeks ago

WOW... from the cozy, comfy front porch to the spacious outdoor back patio w exotic gardens. Warm and friendly staff were very accommodating. Immaculate kitchen filled w homebaked yummy treats, fresh fruit, hot breakfast casseroles. Our guest room (#34) was beautifully decorated in navy blue and white. Spotless and spacious w a "quiet" ceiling fan and A/C. We felt completely comfortable here as well as throughout the property. While they say,"there's no place like home", this guest house certainly exceeded my expectations. I highly recommend you give it a try.

Room Tip: Select one w a private bath.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2014 via mobile

Just beautiful home walking distance from boardwalk and restaurants. Both Tom and Steve welcoming and helpful along with great breakfast!
Room was comfortable...tasteful...clean...and garden was heavenly...retreat for breakfast or evening drink. Very satisfied...and lot for car...

Stayed September 2014, traveled as a couple
Arlington, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2014

The Rehoboth Guest House is a favorite place of mine. Steve, the innkeeper, and his partner Tom, are fantastic as is the rest of the staff! The house has been recently redone and looks great. My only reluctance in rating it high, is that it means more people will stay there and make it harder for me to book a reservation!

Fairfield, Connecticut
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2014

So Glad I Returned. Never a disappointment. Last years visit was so wonderful that I never imagined it could ever get better. Upon arrival, I realized I was wrong. The newly renovated House is BEAUTIFUL - but tasteful and in keeping with the original house. So comfortable and clean. I wish I could go back every week! Truly not an experiece to be missed! Friendly guests, super-clean accomodations, inviting surroundings and the best part - Hospitable Managers; Steve and Tom go out of their way to make your stay as enjoyable as possible. I look forward to my return, once again!

Room Tip: They are all great (I kept my same room # 24) with private bath. But would not be hesitant to take...

5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2014

THE nicest B&B I've stayed at in a very long time. Clean, comfortable rooms, really nice breakfast, great location a short walk from the beach and the restaurants and bars on Baltimore. Will definitely be coming back again next year!

Room Tip: Make reservations early; try and get one of the rooms with its own bathroom (sharing one can be a pa...

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Been to Rehoboth Guest House? Share your experiences!